BY MILANI

Meet your new photo-opp BFF. This not-quite-foundation - a complexion perfector if ever there was one - glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a powder. Laced with light diffusers for minimizing imperfections, it yields a soft matte, camera-ready finish.

Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Silica, Nylon-12, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultamarines (CI 77007).

• it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-p...6 Answers
  • So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal...1 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Sand more...
Not a fan.. I gave this a try multiple times . Well first of it made me break out each time I wore it I noticed I would break out. And that's a big no no for me .. I really hate the smell of it when I'm wearing it .. it's as if I'm 80 years old type of smell Lol! This would definatly not be one I would choose again . I did like how it is cream and sets to powder. Maybe that's only reason why I got it to give it a try .. but wasn't to impressed . Price is affordable I would say but wouldn't buy again..
Mary C.
Review for: Milani Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Makeup Foundation, Buff (3-Pack) more...
Excellent and full coverage foundation. It does take some skill to apply this as it comes out heavy out of the container. I start with the round sponge that comes with this foundation, then take a stippling brush to smooth out the overall coverage. It's really beautiful.
Isabel C.
When I say this is the only Cream-to-powder I use, it is the only one! It perfectly matches my skin! Looks like I am not even wearing the makeup and I constantly get compliments on my good looking skin.
Yelinda M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
If I could give this product 0 stars I most definitely would. I figured the color I had would match my skin but instead it left a whit caste on my face making me look extremely ashy. Another down fall is this products name says from cream to powder, so for a very oily person this sounds extremely appealing. but make no mistake this product did not dry at all!!! I set it a light layer of translucent powder which made things worse. all in all I wouldn't waste your money on this product.
BRAIDING Q.
Nassau, Bahamas
I don't really wear make up but this one, I feel as if this is just perfect for me even though I am a beginner.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product, it's very good, always repeating it, very good product for my
Itzel P.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
I love wearing this powder foundation for days when I don’t wear makeup. I love the medium coverage it gives and how easily it evens my skin tone. This isn’t like any other powder foundation. This doesn’t look powdery on the face and easily melts into it looking natural and flawless.
Vivian S.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Amo el color y como queda en mi piel cuando lo aplico me deja la piel suave y sin brillo
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This is an ok product! If you have acne prone skin, it's a "no" for me!! Clogged my pores. Doesn't seem to cover very well and feels heavy. You could put several layers on for more coverage but when you have acne prone oily skin that's the last thing you want to do!
Shawnay D.
Review for: Spiced Almond more...
It give a perfect medium coverage.Its Smooth to the skin.Good for oily or combination skin types.Not a bad product
Cassie C.
Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-powder foundations just slide all over my skin instead of blending.
Kate W.
Plano, TX
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal, offering both affordability and quality, but I'm hesitant to try the cream to powder. Is the product drying and does it provide a powder finish that feels lightweight?
jhoanny p.
it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me on my face, I want a natural product. it's good ?