BY MILANI

Meet your new photo-opp BFF. This not-quite-foundation - a complexion perfector if ever there was one - glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a powder. Laced with light diffusers for minimizing imperfections, it yields a soft matte, camera-ready finish.

Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Silica, Nylon-12, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultamarines (CI 77007).

• it's good ? I look for something that does not produce gr...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cr...6 Answers
  • So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantas...1 Answers
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
Review for: Milani Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Makeup Foundation, Buff (3-Pack) more...
I had this at one point in time, when I first started makeup. It was easy to apply but it dried my face out, I have dry skin so I would not recommend this powder if you have dry skin, however it does last all day but I would not wear it just because it's very dry.
Shamika G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love to use this as concealer and also to clean up my brows shape. It holds well but I'm not necessarily sure that it's the best for oily skin. I use it to neutralize my dark circles and dark spots as well.
Leafie G.
Charlotte, NC
Its a nice powder to creme foundation. It applies beautifully over liquid foundation. The only thing is the applicator sponge that came with it is extremely messy once used in the product and hard to clean. I appreciate that it have a mirror so that you can get ready in a pinch.
Whitney H.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Grabbed this item from my local walmart when i was on my way out for an event and found it to be just lovely! The coverage it just great and even on my fair skin it blends so naturally with  my foundation. I would by this one again as it is part of my daily makeup routine!
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
This is a great compact powder. I got it for a reasonable price and it was my powder for a long time. Being in the always hot temperature of Nigeria, Milano was my best option as it stays on for a long time despite the Sweat. I will recommend this product anytime
Alejandra D.
Roma
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
This fundation looks kind of cakeky without having full coverage, I do not recomend this for oily skin since it dissolves and dissapears easily on my t-zone. It has a nice scent but I think there is better drug store products compared to this one in my opinion.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
This product is amazing for a 2 in 1. It blends out flawlessly and does not cake on the face. Using a sponge or a brush doesn't matter either. Ive used both and still applied flawlessly and lasted all day. Im on my 4th one since ive discovered this product! :)
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
YES!!!! Finally a foundation that doesn't look packed on your face and doesn't cause me too look super oily! I love this stuff! It's soo smooth going on and it leaves your face looking flawless. The best part? It's only 10 bucks at the drugstore :) *SCORE!*
Kimberly H.
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
I love this Foundation pickles on very thick to give you the maximum coverage so there's no need to reapply it's also very smooth to the touch and has a light pretty fragrance to it there is no sun protection in it at but I will be buying it again
Ana C.
Miam, FL
I use this product for months on a daily basis, I really like it a lot, it's easy to apply and it's not heavy on the skin, the price is acceptable, the bad thing is that I put greasy skin when it says oil-free.
Cassie C.
Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-powder foundations just slide all over my skin instead of blending.
Kate W.
Plano, TX
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal, offering both affordability and quality, but I'm hesitant to try the cream to powder. Is the product drying and does it provide a powder finish that feels lightweight?
jhoanny p.
it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me on my face, I want a natural product. it's good ?