BY MILANI

Meet your new photo-opp BFF. This not-quite-foundation - a complexion perfector if ever there was one - glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a powder. Laced with light diffusers for minimizing imperfections, it yields a soft matte, camera-ready finish.

Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Silica, Nylon-12, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultamarines (CI 77007).

• it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-p...6 Answers
  • So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal...1 Answers
Leslie W.
Review for: Milani Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Makeup Foundation, Buff (3-Pack) more...
I love milani products. This is very foundation product I have tried from them though. I really wasn't impressed. First of the smell is not a good smell to me. I compare it to the classic "old lady perfume" unfortunately. Second, it is not the easiest to blend out. I tried using the sponge that came with it and I have tried using a brush. The sponge helps give it a more smooth look but is harder to blend. The brush seems to blend it a little bit better but doesn't go on as smooth. I'm thinking this is best to use for under eye or just certain areas of the face rather than the whole face. Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup
Sheyla S.
Opa-locka
This is by far the best makeup I have ever used. I hate the look that liquid makeup gives and that it rubs off on everything. I also feel like my skin is so restricted and that my pores are being clogged with liquid makeup. When I use this, I feel flawless and fully covered yet you cannot tell I have makeup on and it does not look like there is icing on my face as with liquid foundation. I apply moisturizer then a primer and then this product along with a little bronzer. This is the best foundation I have ever used! I tried other pressed powder foundations and this is the only one that looks good on me
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I haven't exactly had the chance to use this product, I got it in a dark color to use as a cream contour and I tried to use it once to contour my nose but I messed up and haven't had the chance to open it up again. But I really like the creamy consistency and I love the way it looks.
Carol J.
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
I did not like this product at all. It went on very sticky and tacky. Did not blend out well at all and felt awful on my face. I should have taken it off before I left the house for work but i gave it a chance and wore it for a full work day and really regretted it, it felt so sticky and greasy on my face all day.  Not to mention it broke up in the areas I get oily, in the T zone, especially my nose.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Make Up more...
This was my 1st time using a cream to powder foundation because it is said to be light weight medium coverage that transform to a soft powder finish, And evens out skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product for oily skin as long as a good primer and powder in settings spray follow
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Pecan more...
Stumbled upon this product at Marshals for $1.99. Love this product it has great blend ability. Even topped this product with a powder bronzer and it didn't move. Product is very lightweight, I have dry/combination skin and it worked great. I would recommend this product for all skin types. Only regret I have is that I couldn't find it in a darker color for my contour
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I have re-purchased this powder time and time again and for a drugstore product I think it works wonders. It gives me a natural glow and does a great job evening out skin tones. I like that everything fits in the beautiful, sleek compact. My biggest frustration with this product is how quickly it runs out!
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Review for: Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Make Up more...
I got this product as a cream contour for myself and I absolutley love it, before I apply it I like to wet my brush with fix plus and dip in and add a little at a time. I've noticed of I do this before I add a powder co tour on top it will last a lot longer and I get so many compliments on my skin and how natural and bronzy my contour looks. I would definitely recommend this!
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
I had this at one point in time, when I first started makeup. It was easy to apply but it dried my face out, I have dry skin so I would not recommend this powder if you have dry skin, however it does last all day but I would not wear it just because it's very dry.
Shamika G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love to use this as concealer and also to clean up my brows shape. It holds well but I'm not necessarily sure that it's the best for oily skin. I use it to neutralize my dark circles and dark spots as well.
Cassie C.
Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-powder foundations just slide all over my skin instead of blending.
Kate W.
Plano, TX
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal, offering both affordability and quality, but I'm hesitant to try the cream to powder. Is the product drying and does it provide a powder finish that feels lightweight?
jhoanny p.
it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me on my face, I want a natural product. it's good ?