Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup uploaded by Mary S.Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup uploaded by Chelsea B.

Milani Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Makeup

Meet your new photo-opp BFF. This not-quite-foundation - a complexion perfector if ever there was one - glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a powder. Laced with light diffusers for minimizing imperfections, it yields a soft matte, camera-ready finish.

Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Silica, Nylon-12, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultamarines (CI 77007).

Ashley S.
The shade range isn't the best thing in the world, but the coverage is amazing! It does the job better than high end cream to powders! Would highly recommend to those for a natural makeup as a foundation its great.
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I purchased this when it was on special at CVS. I am usually a fan of Milani products but this is not one that I would re-purchase. It did not go on smoothly and just looked "cakey" and did not blend easily. Not to mention that the sponge that came with it ripped after a few days use. I think you will get better, more bendable coverage by going with a liquid foundation opposed to a cream.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this Milani cream powder, I think it's one of the best products Milani has. It's very rich and creamy, it has some of the same undertones that Mac provides. It is very thick, easily blendable if you use the right brush or sponge.
Isabel C.
When I say this is the only Cream-to-powder I use, it is the only one! It perfectly matches my skin! Looks like I am not even wearing the makeup and I constantly get compliments on my good looking skin.
cristal m.
I also love this powder foundation because this lightweight and smooth and creamy fresh finish look idk if this is for all skin types but I wanna try this out I would recommend to others try this out
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Love Love this Milani make up products, definitely recommend this foundation to everyone. It feels light to the skin, and makes your face feel absolutely soft and amazing ❤️ must try !!!!
Jasmine N.
Lompoc, CA
I don't wear make up, so i may not be an expert but this is amazing. my skin is very flawed but when I'm wearing this you cant even tell. I would recommend this to everyone because you cant even tell your wearing it, blends right in.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This product provides a lot of coverage, and it is pretty easy to blend. However, it settled into my pores, even with a very light application. I would not recommend this product for anyone with dry or even slightly dry skin.
Traci S.
Hansen, ID
When I first bought this product i was skeptical but then after trying it I loved it! It has a medium to full coverage and I actually do not need concealer after applying this product. I will most definitely buy this product again! ( does have a slight smell to it though)
Erin B.
Medina, OH
I thought at first this was too dark for my skin but it was perfect! It had full coverage which I loved because I am very active. It's really good and I recommend it to anyone
Kate W.
Plano, TX
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Anna P.
I have been interested in this for a while. How does it dry? Does it have a sheen? Or is it matte? Also is it pretty high coverage? And how big or much product is in the container?
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?