MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMilani
Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation

Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation

01 Sand

what can everyone tell me about this product? how to use? good coverage? how does it wear? what application works best? what type of skin do you have and does it work for you? is it worth trying at all?
How is this product is it any good? I want to possibly try it.
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Suhey C.
Odessa, TX
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Suhey C.
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Suhey C.
It's a must to have this on your makeup collection. Easy to apply and smooth. I would say is a medium coverage, no smell, it comes with a sponge to apply it. I definitely will be using this when I'm in hurry or need a quick touch up. I was really in shock with this cream to powder foundation.
Shavonda W.
Nashville, TN
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Shavonda W.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first, I hated this foundation. I applied it with a sponge and it was an oily mess. I have normal/dry skin so I was utterly confused. I tucked it away until I had 10 mins to be on camera for my job. I grab this with a dense buffer brush and magic happened. This is medium coverage ; I would not use it for full coverage since it dries down. It works well with powder and cream products. I'm wearing 280 Spiced Almond
Morgan M.
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Morgan M.
I use this not as a foundation but as a contour / bronzer. This minimizes how many steps I have to do before I would use a contour shade stick and then blend out with a bronzer powder. I love how this sets and I love the shade.
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smooth Finish cream-to-powder makeup (my tone is 09 buff chamois ) Curiosity made me buy it 🙄😄 This thick texture turns into powder foundation, feels sooo good 💕 It's not heavy, not cakey, and with fixing spray it looks even better! Milani as a brand in general is underrated, lots of amazing products at a very affordable price.
Amy G.
Bluffton, SC
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Amy G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing it helped me so much for my type of skin which is oily. It’s a cream to powder so it gonna give a stunning matte finish to it. It’s more practical for people with oily skin because it will reduce the oils in your skin!!!Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Myrna T.
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Myrna T.
This Milani Foundation has medium coverage it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It feels like your own skin
Keila H.
Stockton, CA
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by Keila H.
I love this makeup one my favorites it has a great feel and nice coverage. Also is very affordable. I do have oily skin so a matte finishing powder is good.
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only used this 2 times so far. But with all I have heard this is a better option to other cream to powder foundations. I will keep using this.
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,440 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I cant make up my mind on this. If I use a good hydrating primer, apply with a beauty blender, blend like crazy and do a good setting spray then it looks good. I wanted something for days on the go when I didnt want to do primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder and spray. This does cut down the time some and I dont use concealer with this. But it takes some manipulation to get it to play nice. I absolutely have to use a setting spray or it settles in my fine lines and around my nose. This is a good running errands makeup. I dont need it to be long lasting and I dont need to set it. I think this would be a better fit on skin that isnt maturing and combo to dry. I prefer the 2 in 1 liquid foundation to this. And the shade is off a little from the liquid as well.
starla H.
Tuscumbia, AL
Milani Smooth Finish Cream To Powder Foundation uploaded by starla H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this powder ok. It's not my most favorite because it kinda drys my skin some and my face still looks shiny later in the day. But it's still a good powder. Goes on easily. Will be trying other products by Milani soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iveth O.
Irving, TX
il y a 2 mois
Anabella S. il y a 2 mois
Stephanie T.
Pacoima, CA
il y a un an
Tehmina S. il y a 9 mois
For me similar to like Mac Crem foundation. Hope this ans helps you out.