Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Ana J.Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Sara T.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love Milani products! This color is amazing, and like all other Milani products you can't go wrong purchasing. I love the long lasting sheer coverage. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sheer color, and doesn't want to spend a lot on a product." in 12 reviews
  • "Love how creamy it is. Dont like the vap it opens easily in my purse. But other than that love it." in 11 reviews
  • "These Are great price lipsticks although I could not get past the smell and feel/texture ." in 1 review
  • "Im a huge fan of milani's products, specially their lipstick collection." in 1 review
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
So amazing packing, very creamy and glossy, only had to add more to lips once, great price. Comes in so many colors.
Ana J.
Orlando , FL
Sin duda alguna este es uno de los mejores lipstick low cost , lo uso ya hace algún tiempo y sigue siendo mi favorito , respecto al precio esta super bien. A mi en lo particular me dura bastante .
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
Let me just start by saying that Milani has some of the most amazing lipsticks on the market and you can't beat the drugstore price! They apply so smooth and evenly its amazing! I have the whole line! I never leave the house without one in my purse.
Angel M.
There so creamy and soft. They smell good. There long lasting. So many pretty colors. There easy to blind
Olivera V.
Vukovar
Really long lasting, soft and buttery fell on lips, good pigment. Nice colors and pretty packaging
Catalina m.
Santiago
Milani lipsticks are rich in the sense that when mates are not that bad matte dry for price worth :)asdasdads
T’anay S.
Killeen, TX
This is the best kept drugstore secret!!! These lipsticks are wonderful. Creamy, moist and good color payoff especially considering they call themselves "sheer." The texture of this lipstick is similar to MAC Lustres. Also, the color selection, while not huge with these, does offer a wide range. Overall the best drugstore lipstick around.
Kylie C.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite lip color.. This color somehow manages to look natural but still give a fun spice of color. It stays on throughout the night and goes on smoothly, but still thick enough so that you arent having to reapply. It is also cheap for the quality.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
These lipsticks are good, but not amazing! I feel like drugstore has really stepped up their game so these fall behind the rest! Just an ok product and I will not be purchasing again! Nor do I recommend you purchase!
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can i begin... Milani was one of the very first drugstore brand lipstick that I've purchased. The packaging was definitely improved, its very sleek and shinny, more rounded verses the dull, squared shaped packaging they use to have. Their colors are AWESOME and they have the perfect color/shade for any and everyone. The smell amazing and you will return for more.