Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Ana J.Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Sara T.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love Milani products! This color is amazing, and like all other Milani products you can't go wrong purchasing. I love the long lasting sheer coverage. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sheer color, and doesn't want to spend a lot on a product." in 12 reviews
  • "Love how creamy it is. Dont like the vap it opens easily in my purse. But other than that love it." in 11 reviews
  • "These Are great price lipsticks although I could not get past the smell and feel/texture ." in 1 review
  • "Im a huge fan of milani's products, specially their lipstick collection." in 1 review
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Sara C.
Aurora, CO
I used this color a lot in high school. I had been going through a goth phase and milani sheer color bella tini was my go-to for a long time. I still get nostalgic feelings when I see it.
SupaPink P.
Killeen, TX
Long lasting lip wear, a large selection of colors for all different tones. Very affordable. I am also able to find the lip stick at many locations within my city!
Brianna G.
I used a pinkish nude color and it worked great there was little transfer onto my water bottle, was very moisturizing but didn't last lon as I thought it would
Barbara M.
Pasadena
Not enough pigment. Did not really like the colors in the set and felt that i couldnt throw them on with any look with out making the look revolve around them.
Lana G.
Avon Park
Lipsticks were great for just a casual day out. I especially loved the red one. Though I wish they could've lasted longer, I had to reapply after just 2 hours!
Naeemah A.
Saint Louis, MO
Its a great alternative to MAC Rebel if you can't afford it. The color is too sher for me, but a pretty hint of color. It is a very pretty dark purple color.
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
I love these colors they are so perfect for all seasons it’s also long lasting it doesn’t smear off as easily either it can be a great gift for a loved one
Mina L.
Bought this product at Sephora I really love this product it was kind of expensive but well worth it easy to apply easy to use met my expectations sephora