Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Ana J.Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Sara T.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love Milani products! This color is amazing, and like all other Milani products you can't go wrong purchasing. I love the long lasting sheer coverage. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sheer color, and doesn't want to spend a lot on a product." in 12 reviews
  • "Love how creamy it is. Dont like the vap it opens easily in my purse. But other than that love it." in 11 reviews
  • "These Are great price lipsticks although I could not get past the smell and feel/texture ." in 1 review
  • "Im a huge fan of milani's products, specially their lipstick collection." in 1 review
T’anay S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best kept drugstore secret!!! These lipsticks are wonderful. Creamy, moist and good color payoff especially considering they call themselves "sheer." The texture of this lipstick is similar to MAC Lustres. Also, the color selection, while not huge with these, does offer a wide range. Overall the best drugstore lipstick around.
Destiny S.
I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are they have a pretty nice range of different colors and you can even mix them to create your own! The lipsticks are definitely gorgeous but they aren't very long lasting so reapplying will be needed. They have an awesome collection although it'd be nice to have more neutral nudes a lot of them are pink toned. I would highly recommend to try them though they are pretty cheap however they can be hard to find sometimes!
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this lipstick. I have many different shades in this brand. I love how the color stays on for a long time and how smooth it feels against my lips. There are many different shades that go with you're skin tone so you'll always be satisfied with the outcome.
Liz X.
Newton, MA
Not the best product. My problem is not just with the color but with the dryness of the product. It just doesn't work very well although I think the packaging it really nice and it is a great drugstore lip product. I would not recommend this at all
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I read few reviews on Milani Lipsticks so thought to give it a shot. I bought plum color lipstick and man i fell in love!!! This color is dupe of high-end brand lipsticks which are much more expensive. If someone is looking to buy dupes for cheaper Milani would be a good option
Adriana S.
Tolleson
The pigmentation of this product is unbelievable. It does not give a cakey chappy look to your lips. I think it's also chapstick and lipstick in one. Their colors are beautiful and the shades are just right for any skin tone. These aren't one of my favorite lipsticks to use.
Denise H.
Los Angeles
These lipstick are the best ! Each one has a different smell nice and fruity nice colors many options very affordable I've used this product for more than a year I bought it at Walgreens I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family
Kionna D.
Milani brand lipsticks are great. Super affordable an so easy to find. I've purchased from walmart,walgreens,an cvs. It most definitely has passed my expectations. I currently have 3 lipsticks an 1 amore matte lip cream from tge Milani brand. Well worth the money spent.
Angie G.
The pigment is great! The packaging is so good, it's affordable and great. This product would look great on others. I've used this in many occasions. It's very easy to apply. I love this brand so much. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this product.
Saumya S.
Toronto, ON
I feel like milani amd nyx are beat drugstore brands dor lipsticks! They have amazing shades, very creamy and they last a long time. Some of them i never have to touch up! Packaging is nice too- i love the milani gold packaging- makes them look expensive.