Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Sara T.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milani Sheer Color
  • "Im a huge fan of milani's products, specially their lipstick collection." in 1 review
  • "These Are great price lipsticks although I could not get past the smell and feel/texture ." in 1 review
T’anay S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best kept drugstore secret!!! These lipsticks are wonderful. Creamy, moist and good color payoff especially considering they call themselves "sheer." The texture of this lipstick is similar to MAC Lustres. Also, the color selection, while not huge with these, does offer a wide range. Overall the best drugstore lipstick around.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this lipstick. I have many different shades in this brand. I love how the color stays on for a long time and how smooth it feels against my lips. There are many different shades that go with you're skin tone so you'll always be satisfied with the outcome.
Liz X.
Newton, MA
Not the best product. My problem is not just with the color but with the dryness of the product. It just doesn't work very well although I think the packaging it really nice and it is a great drugstore lip product. I would not recommend this at all
Diana D.
Holland, MI
These lipsticks are beyond creamy, they have a smooth consistency and are easy to apply. they have a variety of shades to choose from. I love the Nudes. I would definitely keep repurchasing these lipsticks. they have mattes and creamy Lippies
Denise H.
Los Angeles
These lipstick are the best ! Each one has a different smell nice and fruity nice colors many options very affordable I've used this product for more than a year I bought it at Walgreens I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can i begin... Milani was one of the very first drugstore brand lipstick that I've purchased. The packaging was definitely improved, its very sleek and shinny, more rounded verses the dull, squared shaped packaging they use to have. Their colors are AWESOME and they have the perfect color/shade for any and everyone. The smell amazing and you will return for more.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
Let me just start by saying that Milani has some of the most amazing lipsticks on the market and you can't beat the drugstore price! They apply so smooth and evenly its amazing! I have the whole line! I never leave the house without one in my purse.
Maggie C.
Floral Park, NY
I love this product it's inexpensive and I have tons and tons of colors from milani you cannot go wrong. Drug store is the new love store makeup ITS A MUST HAVE!
Sara C.
Aurora, CO
I used this color a lot in high school. I had been going through a goth phase and milani sheer color bella tini was my go-to for a long time. I still get nostalgic feelings when I see it.