Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Ana J.Milani Sheer Color uploaded by Sara T.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love Milani products! This color is amazing, and like all other Milani products you can't go wrong purchasing. I love the long lasting sheer coverage. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice sheer color, and doesn't want to spend a lot on a product." in 12 reviews
  • "Love how creamy it is. Dont like the vap it opens easily in my purse. But other than that love it." in 11 reviews
  • "These Are great price lipsticks although I could not get past the smell and feel/texture ." in 1 review
  • "Im a huge fan of milani's products, specially their lipstick collection." in 1 review
T’anay S.
Desoto , TX
This is the best kept drugstore secret!!! These lipsticks are wonderful. Creamy, moist and good color payoff especially considering they call themselves "sheer." The texture of this lipstick is similar to MAC Lustres. Also, the color selection, while not huge with these, does offer a wide range. Overall the best drugstore lipstick around.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
The color is really pretty but it comes off way too easily. This is on the higher price spectrum for drug store so I guess I just expected more. I would buy again just because there aren’t many sheer products out there.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are they have a pretty nice range of different colors and you can even mix them to create your own! The lipsticks are definitely gorgeous but they aren't very long lasting so reapplying will be needed. They have an awesome collection although it'd be nice to have more neutral nudes a lot of them are pink toned. I would highly recommend to try them though they are pretty cheap however they can be hard to find sometimes!
Kionna D.
Milani brand lipsticks are great. Super affordable an so easy to find. I've purchased from walmart,walgreens,an cvs. It most definitely has passed my expectations. I currently have 3 lipsticks an 1 amore matte lip cream from tge Milani brand. Well worth the money spent.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love this lipstick. I have many different shades in this brand. I love how the color stays on for a long time and how smooth it feels against my lips. There are many different shades that go with you're skin tone so you'll always be satisfied with the outcome.
Nili P.
Lowell , MA
I read few reviews on Milani Lipsticks so thought to give it a shot. I bought plum color lipstick and man i fell in love!!! This color is dupe of high-end brand lipsticks which are much more expensive. If someone is looking to buy dupes for cheaper Milani would be a good option
Denise H.
Los Angeles
These lipstick are the best ! Each one has a different smell nice and fruity nice colors many options very affordable I've used this product for more than a year I bought it at Walgreens I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family
Kellie S.
London , KY
Love these Milani lipsticks, great creamy product. Has a wonderful formula and goes on easily. Very easy to apply. Fairly long lasting formula without being over drying. Very affordable and would recommend to other people. Think others should try this out
Saumya S.
Toronto , VA
I feel like milani amd nyx are beat drugstore brands dor lipsticks! They have amazing shades, very creamy and they last a long time. Some of them i never have to touch up! Packaging is nice too- i love the milani gold packaging- makes them look expensive.
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
These lipsticks are good, but not amazing! I feel like drugstore has really stepped up their game so these fall behind the rest! Just an ok product and I will not be purchasing again! Nor do I recommend you purchase!