BY MILANI

• Eyeshadow Pencil, Matte, Almond Cream 10
  • 12 hr wear. Highly pigmented formula. Matte finish. Long-lasting. Water resistant. Water-resistant, crease-proof & long-lasting. Use as eyeliner or eyeshadow. Paraben free. Use Milani Duo Sharpener to sharpen eyeshadow pencil. Remove with dual-phase eye makeup remover. www.milanicosmetics.com. Made in Germany.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Tocopherol. +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).

• I have heard these work amazingly as an eyeshadow base. I...3 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this as a base and was wondering if it...1 Answers
  • Is this product smooth for the eyes?1 Answers
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil
  • "Creamy long lasting color. I own champagne toast and aquatic style. The color pay off is amazing. Champagne toast is a beautiful shimmery copper, nudey, taupe. It is great as a highlight color or an all over wash of color. Aquatic style is a much more daring color it's a bright bright metallic aqua blue. Can be used as an eyeliner or eye shadow. They glide on smoothly and do not crease. They claim to be 12 hr wear pencil and trust me they last long! I want to go back and get them in every color!" in 74 reviews
  • "Milani is the best drugstore makeup I have tried. Rich color, long lasting just a good product over all" in 24 reviews
Lauren C.
Review for: Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil, Café Au Lait, .1 oz more...
I love using these as shadow and as liner. They can be smudged out on the lid as a base or as their own look. I use these mostly for liner for the top and lower lash line because they're creamy enough and can be smudged to look diffused, and therefore great for smokey eye looks. These can "dry" down pretty fast, so you have to work with these pretty quickly. Once they're placed, they don't budge and last all day.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Found this at Dollar Tree for a steal, I ended up going back to buy another
because I loved it so much and I never wanted to not have it. The color is
gorgeous and it lasts all day. I’d love to try their other colors. Normally
eyeshadow sticks do not agree with my Combination skin, but this one does. I generally wear it as eyeshadow by itself with maybe a liquid eyeliner, no blending or adding on of other shadows.
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite eyeshadow pencil! The pigment and color is so beautiful and it’s super easy to use. I use my fingers to blend and literally use this every single day. I use it under and in the corner of my eye to add a pop of color.
Kristen M.
Mobile, AL
I love this when I want a glitter liner. To make my eyes a little more natural I'll put this on first with a winged look. Then throw on some glitter liner over top and this makes an amazing natural yet glam look.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
This didn’t really work for me, maybe because I’m of a darker skin tone. The packaging was simple pretty Easy to open and the product is easy to use pretty straight to the point. I would not purchase again unless I was doing some type of artsy look
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Other more...
These are nice & can work as eye primers if needed be or wanted. I find the matte ones are better but the sparkly ones are eh to me. Sparkly ones don't go on well & blend not nice. The matte ones are perfect though. Maybe not to use alone but they do work as primers for shadow.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Did not like this particular eyeshadow crayon. Like the matte ones not the sparkly ones. Doesn't go on nice & when blended worse. Can be used as a primer but what's the point when it doesn't apply nice & you'll have to hide it anyway?
Megan G.
Wonderful product! I bought this after I saw EmilyNoel on Youtube rave about it. I've had terrible luck with eye liners in the water line. This pencil is pigmented, creamy and goes on smooth.  It doesn't tug on the upper line at all.

The color selection is great and they have bright fun colors.

My only grip is that it won't last in my water line more than an hour. It's a problem I have with any and all eye liners.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I own two shades, including Almond Cream, and I can attest to their amazing-ness! I used to love MAC's paint pot but the Milani Shadow Eyez works as well and it comes in a pencil form! No more dipping my finger or a brush.

This is a great value for a quick smokey eye, and it makes for a great base, making any eyeshadow look long-lasting. It also prevents creasing!
Rachel D.
WAUKESHA, WI
The Milani eyeshadow pencils, particularly this one, are versatile, affordable, and pretty. The shades apply smoothly and evenly and work for a huge variety of skin tones. I've used mine alone, as liner, or as a base for other eyeshadows. I took one star off because they do crease on me sometimes. They're also getting harder to find in the store. Nevertheless, they're easy to use as long as you have a sharpener that fits jumbo pencils.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I have heard these work amazingly as an eyeshadow base. Is this true?
Gladys N.
How do you sharpen them if it has plastic around them? Wont the plastic just break off?
Erikah N.
York, PA
These look amazing! What are your favorite shades?
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
Are these compare to the nix jumbo pencils?
Amy T.
How do you guys sharpen these? is it possible to?

Amazon