BY MILANI

• Eyeshadow Pencil, Matte, Almond Cream 10
  • 12 hr wear. Highly pigmented formula. Matte finish. Long-lasting. Water resistant. Water-resistant, crease-proof & long-lasting. Use as eyeliner or eyeshadow. Paraben free. Use Milani Duo Sharpener to sharpen eyeshadow pencil. Remove with dual-phase eye makeup remover. www.milanicosmetics.com. Made in Germany.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Tocopherol. +/- May Contain: Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Ultramarines (Cl 77007).

• I have heard these work amazingly as an eyeshadow base. Is this t...3 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this as a base and was wondering if it would c...1 Answers
  • Is this product smooth for the eyes?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil, Café Au Lait, .1 oz more...
Found this at Dollar Tree for a steal, I ended up going back to buy another
because I loved it so much and I never wanted to not have it. The color is
gorgeous and it lasts all day. I’d love to try their other colors. Normally
eyeshadow sticks do not agree with my Combination skin, but this one does. I generally wear it as eyeshadow by itself with maybe a liquid eyeliner, no blending or adding on of other shadows.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
This didn’t really work for me, maybe because I’m of a darker skin tone. The packaging was simple pretty Easy to open and the product is easy to use pretty straight to the point. I would not purchase again unless I was doing some type of artsy look
Kristen M.
Orange Beach, AL
Review for: Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil, Winter White, .1 oz more...
I love this when I want a glitter liner. To make my eyes a little more natural I'll put this on first with a winged look. Then throw on some glitter liner over top and this makes an amazing natural yet glam look.
Caden E.
Shawnee
This was a very good product! I used it and I thought it had a very good formula and I loved it! I would buy it a million times and I think it’s awesome. Very beautiful and long lasting. No touch ups required.
Elizabeth 😘.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Perfect for the water line, when you are looking to enlarge the eye. Perfect for day makeup. I recommend it a lot and more this color. Since it looks more natural.
Kristin W.
Review for: 03 Champagne Toast, Other more...
These are nice & can work as eye primers if needed be or wanted. I find the matte ones are better but the sparkly ones are eh to me. Sparkly ones don't go on well & blend not nice. The matte ones are perfect though. Maybe not to use alone but they do work as primers for shadow.
Kristin W.
Did not like this particular eyeshadow crayon. Like the matte ones not the sparkly ones. Doesn't go on nice & when blended worse. Can be used as a primer but what's the point when it doesn't apply nice & you'll have to hide it anyway?
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great product. I like to use white when applying a color i really want to pop. It’s great package bc it’s think so glides easier on the eye lid. Ulta has it in stock all the time. If you like bright this is a great product.
brittany c.
Lake City, FL
Review for: 03 Champagne Toast more...
Love this color and I love the fact it’s in a pencil form. Just “write” it on and done. 😂 no but seriously. Along with mascara eyeshadow is probably in close second to one of my favorite makeup products.
Ivan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I have used a whole pencil of Milani's Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil in Almond Cream; loved every ounce of it! I used it for multiple things: priming the eye, using it to cut my crease when doing cut creases, and actually using a little bit of it on my oily nose as a primer! I give it an 8/10 for priming, sometimes it would flake off of the edges of my flakey/eczema patches, but otherwise, it gripped onto my shadow and never let go. It also serves to brighten up the color of any shadow used on top. Because of its emollience, it was very easy to cut my crease with it; the line would be crisp and precise. 10/10. When I use a little bit on my nose as a primer, I rub it on my nose and then pat it in with a bit of pressure. After that, I set it with the tiniest bit of powder and put on my foundation like normal. It leaves my nose matte for a LONG time, and doesn't contribute any bad textures to the area- on the contrary, it leaves the surface of my nose looking very smooth; an absolute 20/10! Overall, it is versatile in its uses and is very worth the price.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I have heard these work amazingly as an eyeshadow base. Is this true?
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
Are these twist up or do they need to be sharpened?
Gladys N.
How do you sharpen them if it has plastic around them? Wont the plastic just break off?
Amy T.
How do you guys sharpen these? is it possible to?
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
Are these compare to the nix jumbo pencils?