Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.
10 colors available

BY MILANI

It s a secret! Oil Free 1 Fragrance Free 4 Waterproof 3 Long Wearing Milani maximum coverage concealer cream completely covers and perfects all types of skin discolorations. Instantly conceals blemishes, scars, dark under-eye circles and age spots. see more...

• Is this product worth a try? I am looking for something to last thr...1 Answers
  • Is it creamy and does it blend and cover well??1 Answers
NOT MUCH PRODUCT BUT WILL LAST YOU FOR A WHILE
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I really love this concealer! I don't read many reviews of and that is why I dared to do the review! Is too good, excellent coverage and consistency! love you, super economical
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Hands down this is my favorite cream concealer! It blends like butter and doesn't feel heavy or oily. I primarily use this for brow sculpting and under eye dark circles! It's hard to find noe but i highly recommend this product!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Review for: Natural Beige
Price point is good. I found this at the Dollar tree which was even better. This is good for people with oily lids or oily complexion since it is a dry formula. For the under eye area it does a good job of covering darkness or discoloration but it does make any fine lines stand out. It can look cakey so I mix it with the elf hydrating under eye primer. Love the packaging, it's really easy to use but the formula is what will prevent me from repurchasing this one.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Redmond, OR
I SERIOUSLY love this product!! Talk about a great concealer! Everything they make is exactly what I hope for when I buy from Milani. Great company, great products.
Makalah P.
Makalah P.
London, KY
Works so well under or on top of foundation, not too caky and it never creases! great product for people who like full coverage
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Fantastic, loves this Concealer so packet is good. veey creammy like. cover dark circles. Recommend.
Airele M.
Airele M.
Review for: Natural Beige
This is a thick concealer but if applied right (a little dab will do ya) has great coverage. I like to use this on my under eye and it does a great job of covering and brightening that area but if you apply too much it can crease. This can make dry skin stand out as well as the fine hair on your face if you use too much but it gets rid any discoloration just make sure to match your skin tone if using it on blemishes.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
I freaking love this product. It was on sale at the store for $1 so I bought it loved it and then went back to get my best friend one.
emilee s.
emilee s.
This product is okay. I like how it goes on bit it doesn't seem to stay on your face well
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product worth a try? I am looking for something to last through the day with medium coverage.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Is it creamy and does it blend and cover well??