BY MILANI

Crunchy pickles….zesty salsa….jewel -toned jams and jellies….the delicious results of inviting Mrs. Wages into your Kitchen. If you enjoy preserving the bountiful harvest of your own garden (or that of the local farmer's market), and serving your...

• what would you eat this with?1 Answers
  • What else does the brand milani make?1 Answers
  • How strong of a flavor is this? Totally over powering? O...1 Answers
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This sauce is delicious. I had to buy it on amazon because my sister told me about it and it was too hard to find at my local grocery store. I love to put it on my chicken. My boyfriend loves my chicken every time I use this!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I discovered this sauce from a friend that served the best Bloody Marys, she told me this was her secret ingredient. I purchased some on Amazon since I couldn't find the sauce at any store in the Houston, TX area. I've begun cooking with it, so far I've used it as a marinade for chicken that I grilled and I've also poured it over warm boiled potatoes and mixed in some bacon. I am so happy my friend turned me onto this, just wish I could find it in the grocery store.
Jailine D.
This Milanese sauce for me is one of the best I've tasted very delicious and gives an exquisite taste.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
This sounds great, where can you get it?
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Who else is here for the badge?
Cambrea s.
What exactly is this I don't understand...lol
Chasity R.
What do you personally use this for?
Kelly M.
what would you eat this with?

Walmart