Milani RUNWAY EYES Wet/Dry Eyeshadow - Blue Lagoon uploaded by mechelle C.Milani RUNWAY EYES Wet/Dry Eyeshadow - Blue Lagoon uploaded by Ciara C.

BY MILANI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! The densely pigmented eyeshadow powder delivers excellent payoff for defining eyes. Use dry for a natural finish or use wet for a glamorous yet intense look. see more...

Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Ciara C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I use this as a little pop of color never have done a full look with this. Beautiful pigmented blue with some sparkles in it. Very affordable and is long lasting
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I found this shadow to be really chalky. I was not happy with the pigment nor the application. I would not buy this shadow again would rather opt for a MUG eyeshadow that is similar in price and guaranteed much better pigmentation.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I LOVE MILANI. THIS COLOR IS GREAT.. JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU USE IT WITH A BASE AND I FOUND USING THE APPLICATOR INCLUDED GAVE BETTER COLOR PAYOFF THAN WITH MY MAKEUP BRUSHES. I HAVE ALL THE COLORS. IT IS GREAT AS A SHEER WASH OF COLOR OR A OPAQUE COLOR OVER A BASE.
Amayrani U.
Dallas, TX
Me gusta mucho, cuando humedeces un poco la brocha agarra mas color, para un maquillaje como de noche humedeciendo la brocha y para uno de día usarlo en seco.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I pretty much enjoyed this but I'm not a fan of baked eyeshadow I have alot they just take work to use I do enjoy the pigment though
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
El color es maravilloso me encanta sus destellos ... aparte esta marca esta super pigmentado y es muy duradero
Diana D.
Marksville, LA
I used this at Fourth of July at the lake and it stayed up for a good bit it’s very pigmented
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Love this great quality and great price. Beautiful colors. Would recommend to a friend.
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
As always, Milani has a fan in me! This color is gorgeous and long lasting.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
I've been wanting to try Milani products in general. The eyeshadows to be more specific. Are they really pigmented? The prices seems good but I've never tried Milani products at all. Is it worth buying?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Where can I purchase these shadows?