BY MILANI

Find cosmetics at Target.com! The densely pigmented eyeshadow powder delivers excellent payoff for defining eyes. Use dry for a natural finish or use wet for a glamorous yet intense look. see more...

Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I found this shadow to be really chalky. I was not happy with the pigment nor the application. I would not buy this shadow again would rather opt for a MUG eyeshadow that is similar in price and guaranteed much better pigmentation.
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
El color es maravilloso me encanta sus destellos ... aparte esta marca esta super pigmentado y es muy duradero
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
As always, Milani has a fan in me! This color is gorgeous and long lasting.
Amayrani U.
Dallas, TX
Me gusta mucho, cuando humedeces un poco la brocha agarra mas color, para un maquillaje como de noche humedeciendo la brocha y para uno de día usarlo en seco.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
I LOVE MILANI. THIS COLOR IS GREAT.. JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU USE IT WITH A BASE AND I FOUND USING THE APPLICATOR INCLUDED GAVE BETTER COLOR PAYOFF THAN WITH MY MAKEUP BRUSHES. I HAVE ALL THE COLORS. IT IS GREAT AS A SHEER WASH OF COLOR OR A OPAQUE COLOR OVER A BASE.
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
I would not recommend this eye shadow to anyone except maybe a young child. The colours are beautiful but very patchy and hard to blend
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try Milani products in general. The eyeshadows to be more specific. Are they really pigmented? The prices seems good but I've never tried Milani products at all. Is it worth buying?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase these shadows?