Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadow uploaded by Donna P H.Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley M.Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadow uploaded by Esther M.See all 14 photos
8 colors available

BY MILANI

Use Wet to Intensify or Dry for a softer look. Product made in Italy see more...

• How does this work? Is the wet or dry...I have this exact eyeshadow &a... 3 Answers
  • How radiant is the shadow? It really does depend on which... 1 Answers
  • Do you feel prefer to use this produc...I usually use it wet, as it is... 6 Answers
Photos (14)
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
cape coral, fl
Milani makes GREAT eyeshadow. Its the best starter brand out there! It's been my go to drug store brand for almost ten years! The pigmentation and longevity is great for the price. When dry it looks great and shimmery. When it's went, it goes on creamy and bright. With all the different color options, there are so many ways to wear this brand! The colors are all cool and fun, and they have classic beautiful colors too. I love all the options!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge colored eye shadow person. I love this light sparkle look. I use it everywhere. I sometimes will put it below my bottom lashes for an extra shine. It's so pretty! I even use it as a highlighter on my nose and cheek bones. Great product! I highly recommend
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I saw the champagne one and instantly bought it because the color was so beautiful. Unfortunately, the pigmentation wasn't very good and it shed glitter everywhere. By the end of the day there was glitter all around my eyes because if didn't stay put.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is shimmery and light in color. It is not intense. If you want an intense or strong pigmentation, this is not the eyeshadow, but for shimmer on the lids, it is excellent.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really had high hopes for these! I love Milani products. But I felt like there was little pigmentation and I even got it in 3 different colors. Not my favorite Milani product.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Love this in champagne. I usually use it wet for the staying power and ease of use (without a primer). Have gone through multiples of this and everyone asks about it.
Marlissia D.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I adore this as a highlight, it has a lot of pigmentation & i love the golden undertone. It goes on smoothly & blends out flawlessly.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Once the top layer of glitter wears off these are lovely eyeshadows. I use Beach Sands as a beautiful pearl face highlighter.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are great , they are really pigmented and look gorgeous on the eyes . Easy to blend and it last all day.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
This eyeshadow leaves a shear shimmer look. Use with shadow primer for a brighter shear look. Doesn't irate my contacts
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Do you feel prefer to use this product wet or do you always just use it dry?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
How does this work? Is the wet or dry version better?
Desirae D.
Desirae D.
Are these long lasting eye shadows?
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Canutillo, TX
Does one applicant last throughout the day?
Sa'Rai N.
Sa'Rai N.
Do the Matte colors last just as long?