BY MILANI

The densely pigmented eyeshadow powder delivers excellent payoff for defining eyes. Use dry for a natural finish or use wet for a glamorous yet intense look.

• How does this work? Is the wet or dry version better?3 Answers
  • How radiant is the shadow? 1 Answers
  • Do you feel prefer to use this product wet or do you always just ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Amazed by this drugstore eyeshadow! So pigmented, glides on so smooth with almost no fallout, and can be used wet or dry. I love the glow and shimmer so much I sometimes mix it with my highlighter. Inexpensive and highly recommend. I have the color #11 beach sand.
Priscilla C.
I️ have #11 in beach sand and I️ absolutely love it. The price was extremely affordable and you can use it for multiple things I️ used it as a highlight and as a eyeshadow. It makes an amazing glow and great for cut creases.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Love love LOVE this stuff! It applies so easily and blends out so amazing!! I bought mine at Smith's Marketplace. It is the best eyeshadow I've had. I wish it was a palette!
Cornelia D.
Ohio
I didn’t try this specific color, but these eyeshadows are amazing! They’re beautiful wet or dry, but if you wet your brush before applying it is super pigmented.
Diana D.
Marksville, LA
I use this as both eyeshadow and highlighter. Wow. You want to blind bitches? Use this. Wet that brush and pop this highlighter on baby. It’s bomb af in the corner of your eyelid too. They are so plush and really pop no matter the color!
Logan J.
San Marcos
Literally one of the best for highlight. I’m a brown girl so I like my highlight with a more golden tint and this eyeshadow does just that! And it’s very long lasting. Sits on the face well!!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I have a few things i love for spring but i love my milani runway eyes,you can wet to intensify,but milani is so pigmented its really not needed!!! My single Milani eye shadow has lasted forever i dont bring certain ones out till summer or spring but i love them you can definitely make a statement with them!! Upside they are affordable !! Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadow
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Hit pan! This product is awesome. I use this as an eye shadow and a highlighter. It has such a pretty glow when I use it as a highlight. Very subtle, but very glows and radiates in the sun! So it's natural and ties the whole make up look together
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadows  are the bomb. They make your eyes pop with color. I usually wear it dry. Now that I see it can be worn wet. I must try that also. Usually I blend this eyeshadow with plain colors to create a different look. Because I like being unique
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
This is a very subtle and nude like color with amazing sparkle! Great if you just want to wear a more natural look with just some eyeliner.  Add some sparkle to you look and apply it under your waterline for another approach. The sparkles will fall a tad even with primer.
Lydia T.
Do you feel prefer to use this product wet or do you always just use it dry?
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
How does this work? Is the wet or dry version better?
Desirae D.
Are these long lasting eye shadows?
Stacy B.
Canutillo, TX
Does one applicant last throughout the day?
Sa'Rai N.
Do the Matte colors last just as long?