BY MILANI

Use Wet to Intensify or Dry for a softer look. Product made in Italy see more...

• How does this work? Is the wet or dry version better?3 Answers
  • How radiant is the shadow? 1 Answers
  • Do you feel prefer to use this product wet or do you always just ...6 Answers
Emily A.
Naples , FL
I am not a huge colored eye shadow person. I love this light sparkle look. I use it everywhere. I sometimes will put it below my bottom lashes for an extra shine. It's so pretty! I even use it as a highlighter on my nose and cheek bones. Great product! I highly recommend
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I saw the champagne one and instantly bought it because the color was so beautiful. Unfortunately, the pigmentation wasn't very good and it shed glitter everywhere. By the end of the day there was glitter all around my eyes because if didn't stay put.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This eyeshadow is shimmery and light in color. It is not intense. If you want an intense or strong pigmentation, this is not the eyeshadow, but for shimmer on the lids, it is excellent.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I adore this as a highlight, it has a lot of pigmentation & i love the golden undertone. It goes on smoothly & blends out flawlessly.
Ashley P.
Once the top layer of glitter wears off these are lovely eyeshadows. I use Beach Sands as a beautiful pearl face highlighter.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
This eyeshadow leaves a shear shimmer look. Use with shadow primer for a brighter shear look. Doesn't irate my contacts
Abi F.
Elliston
Great eye shadows but not that soft has a lot of pigment and easy to blend in the crease.
Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
I use the peaches and cream shade and I loveeee it!!! It's a great shade and highlighter.
Justine A.
Bloomington , IL
I love Milani eye shadows. I have been using them for years. The color lasts all day!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Peaches Cream 16
This is a very subtle and nude like color with amazing sparkle! Great if you just want to wear a more natural look with just some eyeliner.  Add some sparkle to you look and apply it under your waterline for another approach. The sparkles will fall a tad even with primer.
Lydia T.
Do you feel prefer to use this product wet or do you always just use it dry?
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
How does this work? Is the wet or dry version better?
Desirae D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these long lasting eye shadows?
Stacy B.
Canutillo, TX
Does one applicant last throughout the day?
Sa'Rai N.
Do the Matte colors last just as long?