BY MILANI

Glitter Overspray, Pearl Finish A silky smooth powder eye shadow that delivers unbelievable color with a curved double ended applicator. The innovative shape of the curved applicator was designed for easy application. Use the sponge applicator WET or... see more...

Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Brand Is Super Awesome & I Noticed Them Browsing My Local Wal-Mart.I Read Cruelty Free & I Figured I'd Try & Woah!Pigmentation Is Superb I Found Vavrious shades & I Couldn't Be more excited To Try More Of This Brand :)
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay I'm to get right into it when I got the eye shadow I thought it was too much, turn out that it wasn't if you use a light hand and use a little of the product and build but blend that is key .
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
Milani eyeshadows i do like they are very pigmented and you can get them at reasonable price. Pretty much available at any drugstore or if lucky dollar store. :)
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
This is my all time favorite eye shadow ever! It makes my eyes pop like crazy & doubles as a perfect layering contour shade for my skin tone!
Olivia W.
These pigments are bright and very blendable. They measure up to higher brands but with a drugstore price. I totally recommend these.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
Pretty nice eyeshadow very shimmery. Also if you apply it with a wet q tip it has great coverage and not to flakey.
celestina m.
wapato
I love this eyeshadow that I can totally use for the summer all you need is this to make up look bronzey
Angie F.
I bought one of these a year ago and used it once, not very pigmented, I expected a really shimmery eyeshadow but got a slightly gold color. Had to put on too much just to get a visible color.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Gorgeous colours, but I find them packed too tight - very hard to get enough shadow onto my brush, which makes it not very pigmented.