BY MILANI

Offers 6 intense eye color bars in one luxury compact. Multi-Dimensional Eye Shadows Use individually or combine the colors for a multi-dimensional impact.  Each collection has been expertly matched and designed to use the lighter tones to highlight and the medium & dark tones to contour.  This silky-smooth, luxurious formula will glide on effortlessly.  ; see more...

• Esta eyes fashion shadows tiene buena pigmentación? Be the first to answer!
  • Like seriously i been lookinh for this but i cant find them! Do a...3 Answers
  • Where can I find these shadows and are there testers available? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product originally when I was first getting into makeup at the drugstore. I got the palette that was blacks, greys and white shades. Now that my eyeshadow collection has grown, I realize what great eyeshadows these are! They are so pigmented and blend able. I have repurchased this because the white shade in the palette is so pretty and even has some sheen. I use it everyday as a brow highlight and a pop of brightness in the inner corner.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors very bright and lovely got them for my family members and i told them to use a eyeshadow primer and it looks fab!! with these its best to use primer first!
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the little strips and all the colors this product provided , the only thing I didn't like was it seemed to wear off easy and hard to apply.
Lakisha B.
The pigment in this eyeshadow pallet is very good. And a little goes a long way. One of the best and most used pallets I own.
Chyna R.
Love me some milani there eyeshadows are always so beautiful and very defined been wearing there products for over 5years
I had a hard time finding an eyeshadow that lasted all day until I found this product. It stays on great!! I love it!!
Nancy V.
Love the milani cosmetics, the eyeshadows are well pigmented as well, and they are non expensive
Ethie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye shadows extremeley pigmented Milani never fails me! I will definitely recommend!
Erika L.
Absolutely love this product. I have this in the gold/brown shades called 07 Read To Wear. The amount of shadows you get in this palette is fantastic and all of the colors are gorgeous. I love the fact that all of the colors really go together so creating different looks is easy with this! I can also use the white and Champaign colors as highlights! I always take this while traveling because it is so versatile and I can change my look in an instant by switching up the colors I use! Really a fantastic buy that I recommend to every eye shadow lover!
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
A friend of mine updated her makeup collection and gave me some things that I have fallen for instantly. I will continue to buy this brand because the color quality is great and they have some of the best metallic eye makeup that I have come across so far. The couture in purples is my personal fav.
Jennifer R.
Oreana, IL
What's the biggest difference between the runway shadows vs their other shadows. I've used the other shadows and loved them but several seem to not like the runway ones.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shadows?
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like seriously i been lookinh for this but i cant find them! Do any know where i can find?
Raquel E.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this eyeshadow so great? I have heard a lot about them, but I am used to another brand, that I LOVE, will I be disappointed?
Where can I find these shadows and are there testers available?