Milani Runway Eyes Eye Shadow, 05 Girls Love Pink (Pack of 2) by Milani uploaded by savvy J.

BY MILANI

Milani Runway Eyes Eye Shadow, 05 Girls Love Pink (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
Stunning. I can find them at the dollar store. They are amazing. Also at Walmart you find them at a good price. NEVER BUY WITHOUT A COUPON!!! I love this eyeshadows they are amazing and great for beginners in eyeshadow
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
I love this eyeshadow it's great for an everyday look that you can apply quickly when you are on the run. It has a nice light shimmer to it and applies smooth and without effort.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
The run away shadows are so stunning on my skin tone. I'm very pale and these don't make me look like I'm wearing too much eye shadow. They are beautiful. They go on so smooth and last all day. I'm so happy they came out with lighter shades for pale skin people like me.
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
This product is an okay eyeshadow. The packaging is cute and easy to take on the go. I only have one but because I didn’t like the formula. You have to use ur finger to apply this eyeshadow so I wouldn’t buy it again.
savvy J.
This brand by far has super pigmented eyeshadow and at an affordable price for any one!!! Milan is on my top 5 makeup must have list no doubt! Also works great as blush.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Megan P.
hershey
I got this eye shadow in two different shades of green. The color packs on nicely. Fine shimmer in the shadow sparkles just enough to make your eyes pop.
Lizbeth R.
I really love this color especially how it looks on me it’s a very long lasting product and I would really recommend it to my family or friends
Grace J.
Morganton
Very pretty and sparkly! Can be blended easily with little to no fallout. Recommend for all skin types and appropriate for all makeup looks