BY MILANI

** Milani Rose Powder Blush - Romatic Rose ** Now this is a blush that deserves to be seen! Gorgeous in the compact, even prettier on cheeks, this petal soft, natural-finish powder shapes, contours and highlights. Streaks? Never. Easy to use? Always.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked this up at CVS after seeing VintageorTacky review it on her YouTube channel. These are a very pretty subtle blush. They come in the most gorgeous packaging and the pan is quite full. You get a lot of product for the money. I have been meaning to pick up the other shades ( or the new trio palette!!!) from @Milani. I reach for this a lot and I feel like it’s a bit fool proof as it goes on smooth and build able. Overall, my favorite drugstore blush thus far. 😍👍🏻💄
Selena R.
ep
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. This is the ONLY blush I own and use. It’s perfect for my skin tone & honestly I feel like this blush works for a lot of other skin tones because it’s soft but it builds up. When I bought this blush I was very nervous to how it was going to look on my skin tone but I was very happy and I just can’t put it down!
Morgan M.
This blush is very nice. It is a great color. The pigment is very nice and can be buildable. Also, this brand is very affordable and you can find it at target! The rose design is very pretty as well. Would recommend to anyone looking for a drug store blush!Milani Rose Powder Blush
Michelle S.
I love this blush. It’s so smooth and silky. This looks good on me because I have tanner skin. The only con about this product is that it’s sparkly. Others might not care for that but I like my blush matte without any glitter. Overall though it’s a good blush!
anshanie S.
Orlando
I love this blush because it’s not too pigmented but it is easily buildable if you wanted a little more pop of color. It has a nice matte finish to it and is good for longwear. It’s easy to blend. I recommend this for a good everyday blush.
Lolita A.
El cajon
Love love loveeeeee this color!! I got it at target because the color just stood out to me and I have fallen in love with it. It's like a high end product, for a drugstore price. So cute and pigmented. It is my favorite drugstore blush by far.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Don’t like this blush formula too much and i used to love the color but I haven’t had it for too long and it seems to have gone bad. It smells weird and off. The packaging is really nice and the rose print is pretty but that’s about it.
Kaitlyn W.
This is probably the best blush I have used in a very long time. It’s subtle although it does have a mineral smell to it that at times can churn the stomach if you’re sensitive to smell. The color is great though and it lasts all day.
Caesare T.
In the summer when I am more tan, I love this color. It makes me look like I have a natural pink to my cheeks. Also, it lasts forever! So much product in this container!
Natalee O.
Temecula
This is so great for a drugstore product! It’s not hard to get on the brush and there’s no payoff. It’s easy to blend, not patchy. I love how they have it shaped as a rose, it’s beautiful. Easy to open compact.
I will continue using this product and would like to purchase more. The colors I want to try are always sold out so that must be a sign that they’re good right? Would love to try Milani Baked Blush.