BeautyFaceFace MakeupMilani
Rose Powder Blush Blossmtme Rose Blush

Milani Rose Powder Blush Blossmtme Rose Blush

by Milani

Both gorgeous in the compact and even prettier on your cheeks is Rose Powder Blush. Features richly-pigmented matte and shimmer shades that contour and highlight all skin tones with a soft, natural-finish. Buildable, fine-milled powder seamlessly blends fo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milani Rose Powder Blush Blossmtme Rose Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Mirna R.
Milani Rose Powder Blush Blossmtme Rose Blush uploaded by Mirna R.
Milani Rose Powder Blush Blossmtme Rose Blush uploaded by Mirna R.
If you want a blush that gives you that highlighter effect without highlighter this is one of them. It is a very pigmented formula gives you that glow effect in your skin. I do very much recommend this to anyone.
Emily P.
Hamilton
Applies beautifully, has beautiful packaging, and is definitely a solid product. This shade, however, Blossomtime Rose, is unluckily not as nice as I thought it would be for my skin, and the similarity of the names I feel may be partly to blame. This one has a gold shimmer that I am not a fan of.

Looking for your answer?