BY MILANI #11 in Blush

A radiant blush that deserves to be seen, Rose Powder Blush is gorgeous in the compact and even prettier on cheeks. The soft, natural-finish powder shapes, contours and highlights with flattering matte and shimmery shades made to complement every skin tone. This is one petal-perfect beauty that you'll reach for again and again.

Kristen A.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Romantic Rose
As soon as I saw this blush, I knew I had to have it for two reasons.
1. I am obsessed with roses and it is absolutely the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen.
2. I loved the color. My skin tone is deep and I had been looking for a pink blush that did not appear to be to light or
Overall, I am sooo impressed with this blush. I have used blushes before that have faded before the end of the day, but this blush lasts all day! I have used other drugstore blushes before that do not even show up on my skin or make me look washed out. I have also used drugstore blushes before that have caused me to break out ( I have sensitive skin). But this blush by Milani shows up on my skin and does not cause a breakout. This is my favorite shade of blush that I have ever used. It looks natural on me which is hard to come by. It is DEFINITELY worth the price. You could have snuck this blush in a Sephora store display and tricked me into paying more and I would not have complained or known the difference.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Romantic Rose, Milani Limited Edition Powder Blush ~ Blossomtime Rose 11
I am such a sucker for pretty packaging and the reason why I got these were because of how pretty they look. I purchased mine from a local Walmart. You're not breaking your bank to purchase these so that is also another plus. I purchased two of them - Blossomtime Rose and Romantic Rose.

Blossomtime Rose - I tend to reach for this one more often that Romantic Rose because it is a lot more pigmented and it actually shows on my skin. It has a bit of sheen to it. It's like a rose blush with a hint of coral undertone. It's very pretty. I apply this one lightly and build it up since it is pigmented.

Romantic Rose - I actually liked the color of this one better than Blossometime Rose in the packaging. However, it doesn't show very well on with my skin tone. I have more of an medium beige/tan skin tone and even after trying to build up the color, it still didn't show much. This one is more of a dusty rose color and compared to Blossontime Rose, it has a matte finish. I think this color would work better on someone who is fair skin.

I think that for an affordable blush with a cute packaging, these are a great option.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Tea Rose
Blushes are the one makeup category I know the least about, but I've been using my Milani blush for almost a year now, and it's literally the only blush I use. The color payoff is great, and you only need to use a little bit! It's super affordable. I think I purchased mine at Walgreens, but I don't remember the price. I don't think they even sell that shade anymore; 'Tea Rose'. I really love the brand and this is definitely my favorite blush! I'd definitely recommend it to someone looking for an affordable blush. I can't say anything bad about it.
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Milani Limited Edition Powder Blush ~ Blossomtime Rose 11
This is such a wonderful blush, especially for those on a budget! I find it's easy to blend and applies evenly with a natural haired brush. It can get quite pigmented on pale skin, so be careful. It lasts for about 4-5 hours without fading. I find it's a great dupe for the popular NARS blush because of the gold shift, if that one had no glitter in it. I'm not a fan of glittery blushes so it's perfect for me.
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Romantic Rose, Tea Rose
I've never bought a high-end blush, and I honestly doubt I ever will not when Milani makes such fantastic blushes that are also ridiculously cheap. I have Tea Rose (a pretty soft pink) and Romantic Rose (pink-nude with a hint of mauve) which are great everyday colors on me depending on what I'm looking for. The cute rose design doesn't hurt either (and it holds up well despite using the product).
🎀Brianna🎀 W.
Young Harris , GA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose
I bought this blush with high expectations given all the hype about Milani. I loved the cute rose shape it came in and was so excited to try it! The next morning I was doing my make up and was going to use this blush, I applied it and it looked as though nothing had changed! 0 pigmentation- I would not recommend unless you just want to look at it.
Danielle P.
Kearney
Review for: Romantic Rose
I'm giving this 4 stars because it smells like old lady. Otherwise this is an amazing drug store blush. I love matte blushes and this applies so nicely onto the cheeks with a synthetic blush brush. The colors are great. The packaging is sleek and travel friendly. The pattern is beautiful I just wish it didn't smell so bad.
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Review for: Coral Cove
This is a nice sort of peachy color, not too strong. I loved it, very easy to blend out and perfect for any skin type. I would try a darker shade if you like more of a flushed look. Very pigmented but not too heavy on the cheeks if you go light with the brush. No need to dip too much in with the brush. The packaging is definitely what caught my eye and it is very beautiful and an affordable drug store product.
Y I.
Saint Paul
Review for: Tea Rose
So I walked into Walgreens and I have to say, much like other people, the packaging caught my eye. This has to be the prettiest blush I've seen in a drugstore. I will say that I was a little disappointed with the selection - I had no idea they had to many options until I can here. I did try them but on my dark skin I found this to be a little ashy and lightly pigmented. If this was half the price I would say go for it but at regular price I can do better for cheaper. I am eagerly waiting for them to go on sale so I can get a few and at least have them out to look at lol!
LAURELLE V.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Rose Powder Blush - Romantic Rose
This is such a BEAUTIFUL color on my skin! It looks like you have just a natural flush to your skin and it makes you look radiant. I use this everyday and I love it. The color is very soft so it doesnt look too orange or too pink— its the perfect shade for me. The only downside that my not concern some of you is the odor of it. I’m very sensitive when it comes to the smell of makeup products so it bothers me sometimes. It smells almost like paint of some sort of cardboard box, I’m not sure but thats the only downside for me, other than that, it’s a beautifully made blush!
Alyssa G.
Are these worth trying?
Alexandria A.
Does this blush smell bad?
Carly S.
I REALLY want to try this out
Shaik S.
Does this blush work good
Charl L.
Does this have a specific scent?