BY MILANI

A radiant blush that deserves to be seen, Rose Powder Blush is gorgeous in the compact and even prettier on cheeks. The soft, natural-finish powder shapes, contours and highlights with flattering matte and shimmery shades made to complement every skin tone. This is one petal-perfect beauty that you'll reach for again and again.

• You don't have to spend hundreds to look like a million.....1 Answers
  • I REALLY want to try this out7 Answers
  • How is the quality of this blush? (like if it's powdery, ...6 Answers
Milani Rose Powder Blush
  • "one of the best drugstore blushes i’ve used. the rose packaging on the actual product reminds me of lauduree and i am actually afraid to destroy the rose packaging. otherwise this is a great drugstore satin blush." in 1127 reviews
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
If aim being completely honest I only bought this for the packaging. I didnt even look at the price or what it was, I was just like "I need to have this" only after coming home did I realize it was a blush. (I dont know what ain't was thinking it was 😂) here's the thing though, I don't wear blush. Mostly because my face has a natural flushed look and its one of those products I can go without. However, since I ended up biying the product I atleast have to try it out. So I did. Im not even disappointed, best money I have ever spent. I only use a slight dusting on my cheecks and I am set for the day. It doesnt make me look like I am run ing a fever or too over done, it perfectly works with my skin and to my surprised made my makdeup look more put together.
Josseline G.
is a great blush! I love that it's a huge pan that will last a long time. I bought the Tea Rose color and was expecting it to be more of a rosy pink, but it's actually a little more peachy than expected. Despite the slight color difference than I was expecting, I do use it often and I think it's a great everyday blush. It goes on smoothly, doesn't form patches and stays on well. I feel like it has the right amount of pigment for my needs. A couple of swipes in the pan seem to give me a nice flush of color without seeming like it's clownlike. This makes it an easy blush to use for everyday because you don't have to think too much about applying it. I'm glad it's a matte finish. The packaging is OK, but it's a little stiff to open and I'm worried the hinge will break. The rose design is really pretty, though, and makes the product feel luxurious and more expensive than it is. I'm not a huge fan of the gold on the packaging, but it's fine.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Coral Cove more...
This blush is absolutely beautiful. The pigmentation is there and lasts very long on the skin. It doesn’t move, budge or have a patchy side effect. The rose packaging is gorgeous and this doesn’t have a scent. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore blushes. :)
Callie G.
LOVE this drugstore blush so much! I usually stick to my tried and true blushes that I know work for me, but I decided to branch out and try a blush from the drugstore because I heard so many great things about this one! The color is beautiful and not too strong, it blends perfectly, and looks good on several skin tones. My mother in law got this same color as well and loves it on her more mature skin as well! It’s a beautiful subtle color, and the other colors just as pretty in the packaging. Now I want to try more form this brand since they have good prices and good products! Definitely recommend!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Romantic Rose, Tea Rose, Other more...
This is a really nice blush I love the way that the powder is pressed into the shape of a rose it's absolutely gorgeous. It has a really nice matte finish and it applies really nicely on the skin, it blends out well and it doesn't negatively affect foundation or look patchy. It has a nice pigmentation I find that it does show up on my skin really well and the pigmentation is very buildable (I do have fair skin, I know others with darker skin tones have said that it doesn't show up as well so if you have darker skin I would maybe use caution when purchasing this product, but for me it works really well.)
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
I really like this blush. The color is beautiful! And it applies very nicely. It’s a little powdery but as long as you tap off the excess it works great.
The only thing that bothers me is THE SMELL. It smells like a barn.... or something. It stink. I’m not sure if it’s chemicals or what but everytime I open it I get a whiff of it and it’s so gross. That alone is enough to not have me reach for this product as often as my other products.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Coral Cove more...
I finally found the perfect coral shade blush for my collection and complexion with this!
It is hard to find a flattering coral blush that doesn’t make you look like a clown lol but this product goes on easy and is pigmented just enough to add a corally pop of color to my cheeks!
Couldn’t be happier with this!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I have this in blossom time rose & romantic rose. I love romantic rose. It looks natural and blends out easily. It lasts all day and I planned on getting all of them because I like it so much. So I bought blossom time rose but i dont like it. It didn't seem like anything came off on the brush at all. I am light-medium skin tone and most blush show up at least a little bit but I couldn't see it at all on my cheeks and barely when swatching it. I don't know if there's just something wrong with mine or what.I am giving 3 stars because I love romantic rose & hope the other shades are as good as it is.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I have seen a lot of people on YouTube rave about this brand of blush so I finally bought one. Let me tell you, I am so happy I did. This may be drugstore but it’s one of the best blushes to ever touch my cheeks. It’s so creamy and glides on like butter. It’s very sheer but shows up well. At first glance you can see a slight shimmer but once applied it’s very subtle. am older so this is the perfect blush for me, although it works for all ages. I will be buying this over and over again!
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Coral Cove more...
Beautiful packaging, disappointing result. I didn't like this blush it was way too pigmented for my taste. It also wasn't very blendable, so I ended up with a very unnatural look. I don't blush naturally so I like a blush with light pigmentation that looks more natural on my skin. If you're looking for a natural look, this blush isn't for you.
Alexandria A.
Does this blush smell bad?
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
The packaging is so cute! Is the blush actually good or is it just for looks?
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
Are these worth trying?
Carly S.
I REALLY want to try this out
Charl L.
Does this have a specific scent?