Milani Rose Lip Balm

Does this balm come with any kind of tamper-proof seal like a shrink seal around the tube or a tape seal holding the box closed? Thinking about ordering but I want to make sure I receive a new, unused one.
Does this lip balm last long?
Start your review of Milani Rose Lip Balm!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Nafisa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Milani Rose Lip Balm is color changing lip balm.powerhouse Hydrator, very effective enhanced with monk fruit extract.I Love to use lip balm & not first time but this time is for the gift.
Nawaal I.
Denver, CO
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Nawaal I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Still looking for an affordable dupe for my HG Dior Addict Lip Coral Glow Color Lip Balm for Women - 0.12 oz Lip Color and noticing that this year is seeing a lot of new PH lip balms on the market. I love Milani cosmetics, even though I haven’t used many lately. I got this Milani rose transforming balm at Ulta on sale for $6.99 and thought the price would not hurt the wallet if it didn’t work out. I believe it’s normally $9.99. This does work as it says it will, but it doesn’t deeply nourish the lips. It has a subtle rose scent and does bring a bright rosy pink tint to the lip, like it promised it would. It glides on with quite a bit of slip, but I feel as if it doesn’t deeply penetrate to moisturize like my favorite lip glow! Oh well— it’s a good on-the-go balm!
Christina R.
Smyrna, TN
1,000 reviews
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a beautiful lip balm. I love how it changes color to a natural rose tone that matches your lips. The packaging is cute, and the balm slides on like butter. It’s kinda pricey for a balm, but anything rose that gives you your own color count me in. We all have a beautiful natural tone to our lips, so I was excited to own this. Although I think it should be less than what I paid for it, I really do like this balm, and the I love the pretty rose shade it gives my lips. Milani Rose Lip Balm
Alexis G.
Los Angeles, CA
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this lip balm all day every day and I love it! ❤ It's moisturizing, the color is pretty, and the packaging is super cute. The color of the actual lip balm isn't the color that you will be wearing on your lips because it changes once you apply it which I think is really cool 😊 Overall extremely pleased with this product Milani Rose Lip Balm
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Love it! Leaves my lips so soft and really hydrates my lips for hours. And looks so natural.
Jessica R.
Corp Christi, TX
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica R.
I adore this balm by Milani . I just purchase my second tube after finishing the first. It is super moisturizing and has a beautiful yet subtle scent. The tube itself compliments the product and is gorgeous. It is sturdy and stays lovely from the first application until your last. It goes on so smooth. It doesn’t really have a pigment/tint but it does accentuate your natural lip color. I carry it in my bag and apply throughout day. I highly recommend this balm. I have purchased it twice and will definitely be purchasing again. It is a great value with the $8 price point.
Luisa R.
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Luisa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loving this lip balm. The roses smell is amazing! It's like fresh flowers on your lips. It also does its job of healing and smoothing lips. I love the gentle soft feeling almost like petals. I also really like the light pink tint it gives your lips. I'd highly recommend this product.
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Jacqui R.
Milani Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Jacqui R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product goes on nice and smooth and keeps my lips nice and soft for hours. It smells good too. It gives your lips a faint hint of pink, which I love especially when I just want a light look for the day. A little goes a long way. Definately purchasing again!
Topaz G.
York Haven, PA
I truly like this product it keeps my lips soft and smells like roses. I like the fact that it has a pinkish tint when you put on to add color to your lips.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I love, love, love this lip balm! I love how it turns into a beautiful rosy shade which looks so good on my lips. I love the formula and how it feels. I hoping to find some more of these in a couple different tints.