Add a Photo

By MILANI
#1055 in Eyeliner
Milani Easyliner 01 Black Retractable Eyeliner Pencil.
Retractable tip, no sharpening required.
David S.
David S.
Houston , Tx
its always a good idea to have multiple retractable black eye pensicls, you can use them for anything! I like trying different formulas and how they hold up in the waterline and everyone is different. Luckily this is cheap enough to try and I would reccomend just getting a ton of different cheap ones until you find the one that works best with your eye, and this is a good candidate.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
If there was a less than 1 star, I'd give it. The eyeliner itself is smooth and rich.

CONS:

It was not long lasting.
It made my eyes water and burn
I broke out
My eyes were swollen and red.
My eyes were itchy.
It needs to revamp ingredients for sensitive skin.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Milani and retractable in one awesome flowing slow river ride on my eyes Ahhh soothing yet, liking gorgeous every time is my way eyeliner heaven. Would love it in purple ? But black goes with it all.
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
This liner is pretty good. Stays on my waterline for most of the day and is really good quality for the price. The formula is really creamy and easily applied.
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is quite pigmented and practical, however the color does not last all day in the eye and at the same time it runs easily.
Abril P.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
I like this black eyeliner.. I use it for my waterline and find that it does its job very well
May P.
May P.
First Milani Eyeliner I have ever purchased and sadly will never buy again. While it is smooth on application, the color pay off is sad and invisible. Black? More like faint gray. The lasting power of this eyeliner is also awful. One false move while rubbing your eyes and it's on the back of your hand. It's not a particularly cheap eyeliner either so I would put your money back in your wallet on this one.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Newington, CT
This is the creamiest and blackest eyeliner EVER. It goes on so smoothly and easily that it's almost too easy! It dries down so dark black and looks amazing with even such a light touch. So glad I picked it up at the store!
Christina C.
Christina C.
June 22, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Black 0.01 oz; 0.28 g
This goes on very easy! Stays on very well. Highly recomend. My eye color is blue and looks beautiful. Also it dosent smear
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
I love all Milani products! Can be bought at Kmart, Fred Meyers and some Walgreens. Very budget friendly. Pigmentation and products does as it claims. I have no issue with smudging or transferring to lower lash line.