BY MILANI

Milani Easyliner 01 Black Retractable Eyeliner Pencil.
Retractable tip, no sharpening required. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nikki Y.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Black 0.01 oz; 0.28 g
Absolutely love this liner. It was one of the first that I had ever tried and I keep buying it. It is so creamy and black. I love how easy and guidable it is. It doesn't move around too much on my waterline which is important to me. I wish there were more colors though, I love me some colored liner!
May P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First Milani Eyeliner I have ever purchased and sadly will never buy again. While it is smooth on application, the color pay off is sad and invisible. Black? More like faint gray. The lasting power of this eyeliner is also awful. One false move while rubbing your eyes and it's on the back of your hand. It's not a particularly cheap eyeliner either so I would put your money back in your wallet on this one.
Kimberly S.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Black 0.01 oz; 0.28 g
This eyeliner was one of my favorite eyeliners to use in my waterline. It is extremely pigmented, and when applied to the waterline, it doesn't move or transfer. It was always sold out at my local Target, which was annoying, but it's probably because everyone knew it worked lol
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Black 0.01 oz; 0.28 g
This has been a long time favorite of mine. Super cheap and very effective. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and evenly. It lasts for a quite a while and doesn't make a mess. It's very easy to twist up and down too. Great brand for a great price.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the creamiest and blackest eyeliner EVER. It goes on so smoothly and easily that it's almost too easy! It dries down so dark black and looks amazing with even such a light touch. So glad I picked it up at the store!
Savannah M.
Review for: Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Black 0.01 oz; 0.28 g
This product is easy to apply. I have used this product many of times and I would recommend people to use it! It is a long lasting product. There is no improvement to this product! I will buy this again.
Destiny A.
If there was a less than 1 star, I'd give it. The eyeliner itself is smooth and rich.

CONS:

It was not long lasting.
It made my eyes water and burn
I broke out
My eyes were swollen and red.
My eyes were itchy.
It needs to revamp ingredients for sensitive skin.
David S.
Houston , Tx
its always a good idea to have multiple retractable black eye pensicls, you can use them for anything! I like trying different formulas and how they hold up in the waterline and everyone is different. Luckily this is cheap enough to try and I would reccomend just getting a ton of different cheap ones until you find the one that works best with your eye, and this is a good candidate.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is sooooo black and creamy. I typically don't wear eyeliner often so I only use this every once in a while. The bad part about the creaminess is it never really "sets," so if something hits it it will smear
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani and retractable in one awesome flowing slow river ride on my eyes Ahhh soothing yet, liking gorgeous every time is my way eyeliner heaven. Would love it in purple ? But black goes with it all.