BY MILANI

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Candice S.
San Antonio, TX
I personally didn't like it. It didn't cover the dark circles under my eyes. I like the brush applicator at the top but that's about it. I would recommend this to people with small blemishes. I try a lot of Milani products because of the good prices, but this product is a bust for me
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Light buildable coverage. Blends nicely - could be used for highlighting/contouring. Not a great selection of colors in the Walgreens near me. Pretty hydrating. Met my expectations - didn't exceed tho. Not crazy about the sponge applicator.
Paige H.
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
Ok, this concealer is the bomb! I like how heavy it is, which some people may hate- But that just makes it a fuller coverage, and that is much needed for my red-ish skin in the morning. There isn't much product in the tube, but a little goes a LONG way, so that makes up for it. You really dont need a lot when using it.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this in "fair" after a review by Jessica Braun of JAMBeauty89 on YouTube. Boy, is it thick! I would use this sparingly; it's a full coverage makeup product. Also, this is not light enough for my skintone and it's the lightest color offered, so I gave it 1 star off of the review; otherwise, it's kind to sensitive skin.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
I have mature eyes with deep set DARK circles.  I need a really good concealer that doesn't crease.  This is virtually impossible.  This is better than any drug store concealer out there.  Definitely recommend.
Chelsie L.
I never expected to love this concealer as much as I do. It has amazing coverage & a little bit goes a really long ways. It doesn't come in a very large tube, but for the price & quality of product, so worth it! It's flawless after you blend it out & looks so natural on the skin. Definitely one of my favorite drug store concealers.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I am in love with this concealer. It is perfect for my dry skin and works great in covering spots. On my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s I have photos of the weartest I did showing how it works for young and mature eyes! Love it!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Medium Light - 0.26 oz more...
I love the formula of this. I use it to highlight my under eye area it blends out really nice on the skin with either a brush or a sponge. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. I hate the little sponge end. I just feel like it's not sanitary, even if I keep the cap on it.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Great drugstore concealer! I love how much coverage it gives me and minimizing creasing which I find a lot of concealers do on me. The formula is creamy and feels light on the skin. This is one of my fav drugstore concealers! I wish they had more range in shades but easily affordable and last a long time.
Katy M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
great drugstore concealer. Blends smoothly and lasts all day. Color range needs to be extended. Reminds me of It Cosmetics Bye Bye undereye. Has yellow undertone but perfect for my olive skin!  I will most likely repurchase since you get a lot of product for a decent price.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Nastassia H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does this leave creases?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?

back