BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest shade lig...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Stephanie N.
This is the best concealer I have ever tried. It's creamy and light but it covers nicely. It doesn't become cakey, and it lasts all day. I wear it in fair, but there wasn't a fair listed to review. I would recommend this to anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Jetzabell J.
San Bernardino , CA
I love this concealer. Great stuff. Covers well for a drugstore concealer.would repurchase again just in the next shade darker. With there was more in the tube but it is wbat it is. Still love it though.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I was running out of my other concealer and was pleasantly surprised at how soft the applicator is and how well this goes on. It is smooth and looks good under my eye area. This also matches my skin color which is nice since I am pale af and most do not.
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
I've used this about once or twice and I like that it is full coverage but I feel it does create a cakey look after a long days wear. I love Milani as a brand and almost all their products that i have tried but i think they could improve on this concealer.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
This is definitely for someone younger. It doesn't have very good coverage so anyone that has undereye circles or fine lines this probably isn't the best concealer for you
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
I bought this because it was cheap and was in desperate need of a new concealer.
I'm so happy I got it, it really covers and blends out well. People can hardly tell I have product on.
My only issue is it feels kinda thick and I don't like the applicator.
PaYing V.
Brooklyn Park
I’m currently using this baby right here, and its left me speechless. Not only does it do its job on concealing, it also does a great job on concealing my eyeshadows as I do a cut-crease makeup look. I’ll absolutely it this again once I run out.
Kenna C.
Kent, WA
I LOVE Milani and love everything this brand offers, the liquid lipsticks are the best but this is a pretty good concealer for the price. Use it with the foundation for the best look, apply with a damp beauty blender and if you have dark under eyes then set with a banana powder.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My cousin just used this on me yesterday for my sisters wedding and I loved it! It's easy to apply and blend. It's lightweight but gives tons of coverage. It's totally inexpensive and I want to buy this for myself when I run out of my current concealer.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I don’t use this product as a concealer more so as a highlight for my under eyes. It is very much full coverage and it doesn’t crease. Also very easy to blend and the only reason I didn’t give five stars is because of the applicator it makes it hard to distribute product.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?