BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

\Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
BreAnne H.
I love this concealer for days when my under eye circles aren't playing around. It does what it says, it's lifting for sure and it highlights nicely and makes the area you apply it to appear brighter. I wish they had a couple lighter shades because the lightest one is pretty much my skin tone and I like to highlight a little more with concealer. But otherwise I think it's fantastic and great for the price!!
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
So far so good. Im loving it light weight yet full coverage, i hate to say im not loving the applicator. At the beginning its great yet if you think in the long wrong after many uses i personally wouldnt want to keep it on there. Other then that the formula is graet i trully recommend it.
Sonia D.
Sugar Land
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is full coverage! I only use it when I beat my face. The shade medium is lighter than I thought but not too light to the point you can't pull it off. It gives you a nice highlight. The formula is kind of thick but still blend pretty easily.

TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
I like this concealer; it provides a good amount of coverage, even before building. It blends beautifully, and is comfortable to wear. It feels a little more oily than I prefer, though it does a good job of staying put. I use a spray to set it, and it doesn't crease much on my combination skin. I'd probably be more concerned about using it on oily areas.
Candice S.
San Antonio, TX
I personally didn't like it. It didn't cover the dark circles under my eyes. I like the brush applicator at the top but that's about it. I would recommend this to people with small blemishes. I try a lot of Milani products because of the good prices, but this product is a bust for me
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Light buildable coverage. Blends nicely - could be used for highlighting/contouring. Not a great selection of colors in the Walgreens near me. Pretty hydrating. Met my expectations - didn't exceed tho. Not crazy about the sponge applicator.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this in "fair" after a review by Jessica Braun of JAMBeauty89 on YouTube. Boy, is it thick! I would use this sparingly; it's a full coverage makeup product. Also, this is not light enough for my skintone and it's the lightest color offered, so I gave it 1 star off of the review; otherwise, it's kind to sensitive skin.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
I have mature eyes with deep set DARK circles.  I need a really good concealer that doesn't crease.  This is virtually impossible.  This is better than any drug store concealer out there.  Definitely recommend.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I am in love with this concealer. It is perfect for my dry skin and works great in covering spots. On my blog exploringmakeupinmy40s I have photos of the weartest I did showing how it works for young and mature eyes! Love it!
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Great drugstore concealer! I love how much coverage it gives me and minimizing creasing which I find a lot of concealers do on me. The formula is creamy and feels light on the skin. This is one of my fav drugstore concealers! I wish they had more range in shades but easily affordable and last a long time.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?