Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest shade lig...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Rickie K.
Airway Hgts, WA
One of my favorites at the drug store I have used it a few times and every time I have it has blended well, covered well, and lasted all day! I work 10-12 hr shifts and it holds up all day!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have always loved Milani as a brand. They really do make some amazing products, especially as a drugstore brand. I was so excited when I saw that they had released this concealer so I bought it right when it came out, and I have to say that overall I like it. The formula is amazing! It covers really well and is super blendable. The one thing I'm not that crazy about is the sponge tip applicator, but in the grand scheme of things that's not that big of a deal. I just use a beauty blender to blend it out. If you're looking for an inexpensive concealer from the drugstore then I would say give this one a shot.
Yasmin A.
I've only used this twice and I can see myself using it a lot more! It is a little thick but a good thick that is easy to blend and makes the under eyes looks flawless :) I love milani products I can't wait to try it with their foundation which I've used for over a year now. Also neat thing is I wear #2 in the foundation and I'm the concealer 😊
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I love this concealer. It does not create under my eyes. It is very affordable and it has replaced my Maybelline concealer. There is no cons about this product. It is very easy to blend in the applicator is so nice and clean. I would recommend this to anyone. It is very easy to use the applicator is very nice under your eye. And it can be found in any drugstore.
Sierra G.
This concealer isn't very full coverage but is beautiful for every day use. The coverage is medium and does a perfect job of brightening up the face and I'm completely in love with the formula of this product!
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I've tried this concealer and let me tell you. I loved that it goes on very smoothly. A little goes a long way. And medium to full coverage. Absolutely recommend it.
Tessa S.
I love this stuff super creamy great coverage, honestly I haven't used this concealer in 2 years but I love it. I still remember i wanted to use all of it but the stick I had Broke.. new packaging is what y'all need.
Cynthia S.
tarpon springs
It's not full coverage so if you have really dark circles you might want to go in with a color corrector first but it is very brightening underneath the eyes I have light to medium skin tone and I purchase the 02 light and it's great for giving me a highlighted under eye.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I simply love this concealer ! It does cover the dark circles I do need to set it . It's easy to apply and blend and it's affordable and it's in nice packaging . Totally recommend this to others . I love this brand and this concealer again totally recommend
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
I love this concealer because it had an applicator attached! It's so convenient for in the go and it's light enough to pack in either under foundation or on top! Super creamy and a good selection of colors!
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?