BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

\Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Emlyn M.
I got the color honey which is a just a bit darker than what I was hoping, but it covers my dark circles and looks great. I mix a bit with a lighter concealer for a perfect color. I'm a little disappointed with the color selection because medium is very light but honey is much darker. There are more lighter colors and only two darker colors. It's 2017, this cannot be okay anymore.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I really love Milani as a brand and needed a new concealer so I bought this. The shade range is kind of limited and I have light to medium skin but I got 02 Light. It is super brightening under the eyes and easy to blend out. The packaging is a tube with a cushion-type ball on the end. Not a fan of that but I do like the formula. Will be repurchasing in the future!
Chez R.
This is one of the better drugstore concealers. It's light weight w/ medium coverage. I still have to color correct to hide my dark circles, but it works nice to highlight with. My 1 complaint is with the packaging. I really wish they would get rid of the hard sponge applicator; it's completely pointless. It's too hard to blend the concealer and i find it makes a mess all inside the lid.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I just bought this concealer for the second time . A good thing about this concealer would be the consistency of the formula , very creamy and excellent coverage . Something I wasn't to fond about was that I noticed that at least for me it creases under my eyes . I tend to use this concealer for cleaning up my eyebrows and as a base for my eyeshadow only .
shana k.
Brighton, MA
Love it!
I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect under eye concealer... It's an obsession.
This is one drugstore concealer that rivals most high end products I've tried. It is creamy and super blendable. It brightens and covers... Like really COVERS without looking like spackle and doesn't fade or settle. Super SCORE!!
Kourtney C.
This is a nice light to medium coverage concealer! It wears very nicely on my dry undereyes and I have found it doesn't always need to be set on me. It has a semi dewy finish so it might not work the best in very oily skin. It blends out easily and has a very nice brightening effect. It sits well on texture so it works for blemishes. I don't use the sponge tip, I just squeeze the product out onto my skin. You can pull the sponge off if it bothers you there!
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this isn't the one for you. I like it for more natural days or with a color corrector underneath. It looks really pretty on the skin and is more of a glowy look. I HATE the applicator though, it makes it so much harder to apply in my opinion. If this was in a tube with a wand I would like it much better.
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Medium Light - 0.26 oz more...
This product was recommended by a youtuber i follow but i was really disappointed. The coverage was sheer and only builds to maybe medium. It blended well but creased and accentuated fine lines. I returned it. No thank you.
BreAnne H.
I love this concealer for days when my under eye circles aren't playing around. It does what it says, it's lifting for sure and it highlights nicely and makes the area you apply it to appear brighter. I wish they had a couple lighter shades because the lightest one is pretty much my skin tone and I like to highlight a little more with concealer. But otherwise I think it's fantastic and great for the price!!
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
So far so good. Im loving it light weight yet full coverage, i hate to say im not loving the applicator. At the beginning its great yet if you think in the long wrong after many uses i personally wouldnt want to keep it on there. Other then that the formula is graet i trully recommend it.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?