BY MILANI

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
teetee h.
I enjoy this concealer somedays and somedays it seems to be my enemy coverage is alright not the best and the finish can be dry and cracky somedays I also feel it dries fast so you have to blend quick
Claudine S.
san jose
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Medium more...
I really like these concealer beacause i have dark spot my under eye these concealer is really help cover my dark spot is easy to apply nice packaging looks great i would buy these again like the quality of tge product.
Megan j.
church point
This was something I picked up on a whim and I ended up really liking it. The color is perfect for me and brightens up the undereye. It blends very easily. The only con is the sponge on top for me because I dont use it
Sierra C.
Darlington
This concealer is GREAT but the only down fall is there is not a large range of shades so trying to find a brightening color for pale skin tones is hard. Otherwise, great product.
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
This concealer is absolutely amazing the applicator is stupid and makes it difficult to get all the product out but this concealer gives amazing coverage, lasts all day and doesn’t crease on me ever. It stays on my nose and have just looks amazing I wish I could
Give it more stars
Brooke J.
benicia
Review for: Medium more...
Has an ok range of shades. It does crease but once you add some setting powder it won’t. It goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way with this product. Has good coverage.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
This is actually a pretty good formula IF you can make it work for your skin.
#1. There's only 4 shades. Four.
#2. The coverage is medium and buildable. Not as full coverage as shape tape, but not that far off, either.
#3. It blends really easily.
#4. It has the same sponge tip applicator as the Maybelline age rewind concealer. So beware if you hate that.
#5. Most (if not all) of the shades run YERY yellow in undertone. Which doesn't surprise me since their foundations are very yellow too....but if you have cool or pink undertones this will just look funny on you shade wise (I got the shade light, which was still pretty yellow)

If you are warm or yellow undertoned and are looking for a good, buildable, easily to work with medium to full coverage concealer that's also super affordable...this is for you. But if any of the other points apply, you won't like it.
Shantel M.
Walsenburg
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer . The only one I buy . It’s full coverage and last a good 6-8 hours before I notice any creasing . It works great for under eye and blemishes . I would definitely recommend !!!
Audrey I.
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
Good coverage but doesn’t really look full coverage. It was affordable. No harsh smells. Blends out well. I just dabbed the ball on the areas I wanted concealer on.
Aubre P.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I use this concealer for my under eyes, and it is FULL COVERAGE. It has to be taken off with a makeup wipe, too! It does not come off easy, which is a good thing. 😉
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Nastassia H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does this leave creases?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?

back