BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
This is actually a pretty good formula IF you can make it work for your skin.
#1. There's only 4 shades. Four.
#2. The coverage is medium and buildable. Not as full coverage as shape tape, but not that far off, either.
#3. It blends really easily.
#4. It has the same sponge tip applicator as the Maybelline age rewind concealer. So beware if you hate that.
#5. Most (if not all) of the shades run YERY yellow in undertone. Which doesn't surprise me since their foundations are very yellow too....but if you have cool or pink undertones this will just look funny on you shade wise (I got the shade light, which was still pretty yellow)

If you are warm or yellow undertoned and are looking for a good, buildable, easily to work with medium to full coverage concealer that's also super affordable...this is for you. But if any of the other points apply, you won't like it.
Taymie V.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I love this concealer m, this is the best concealer at the drugstore. It’s cover my dark under eyes and it’s have like a smooth feeling. Is buildable and long lasting
aubs P.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I use this concealer for my under eyes, and it is FULL COVERAGE. It has to be taken off with a makeup wipe, too! It does not come off easy, which is a good thing. 😉
Rillie K.
Sigel
This works really well for dark circles and blemishes. I'm not too excited about the sponge on the end, I'd rather use my finger to blend and I feel like it wastes product
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Medium more...
Love this product. For the price, it had great coverage.Love the sponge on the tip which is so soft and easy to use. Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
Anna Z.
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer, it is thick in formulation so you would think it's pigmented, but after spreading it out evenly it sheers out, so it's not full coverage, keep in mind I only use this for my undereye. Some days it will crease heavily and it's a bit tacky, I feel like you need lots of setting powder to keep it in place from creasing... then again it still looks lightly-Med creases. So if you get this with a light dusting it will not hold, aside from this I feel like I have to mix it with my other favorite concealer to make it work since I don't want to waste it, I would not repurchase this product, there's others that are better.
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Medium Light - 0.26 oz more...
So I've had this Concealer in my drawer for a while but never Used It, today was the first time I ever used it & I absolutely loved it! It covered up my dark spots as well as my dark circles around my eyes. It covered up all my acne scars & even covered the appearance of my pimples. It's definitely worth the money & this is concealer is my new holy grail! It lasts all day, full coverage, travel friendly, don't need to use a lot to cover up. It's amazing! If you have not yet tried out this Concealer, it's a must that you do!
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I love the consistency of this concealer! It's very creamy and hydrating under my eyes. It has a very buildable coverage.. I would say medium to full if you build it up enough. I'm not really a fan of sponge applicators on top of the concealer but I suppose it's convenient for quick everyday use. As for me I prefer to blend out my concealer with a damp beauty blender.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I really enjoy using this concealer. I feel like under the eyes, this product makes me look awake and alive - even after long nights. This has nice coverage and doesn't look too heavy - which I appreciate. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the packaging. The little sponge top makes me feel like this is kinda dirty at times, but I love the concealer itself. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to Maybelline brand. Glad I stumbled across this at the store. Does a descent job for me I don't have dark circles though. I do find that I sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but I have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?