BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Kayla W.
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I’m new to concealer but so far milani is good for simple days or “cleaning” up my look. I do take the sponge off of my new concealers and I would suggest that as they can be germ filled. I also use this as eye primer and it works great!
Amberly S.
Review for: Light, Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
This is an overall decent concealer. It has a medium coverage. I don't find it to emphasize dryness or texture. The packaging isn't my favorite. The sponge is quite firm and not practical for blending or paying concealer to the face.
nicole p.
Louisville
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
I actually use this product not for concealing my under eyes because it really just gets thick and sits in my fine lines and brings them to attention. I don't like how it sits under my eyes BUT I do use it to set my eye lids before doing my eyeshadow and it works SO well at canceling out the veins and darkness of my lids and I also use it to cut a crease and it works fabulously for those two things! so I'm giving it 9/10
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This concealer just did not work out for me. I have extremely dry under eyes and this definitely emphasized that. It creased and made me look a lot older than I am. I wish it would’ve worked out, but it just didn’t.
Daniela C.
Houston
Review for: Light more...
This is a good concealer I just don’t reach for it? It’s a little thicker than most of my concealers but blends well. I feel like you have to squeeze a bunch so the packaging is kind lf annoying.
Mitzy R.
Fresno, TX
I love this concealer from Milani! It has great coverage, blends really well, and is long lasting. The sponge applicator that comes on the product doesn’t work too well on its own for blending, so I use my own to blend it out. It is quite small so you don’t get much, but I really like it and will continue to purchase it! I recommend everyone to give it a try!
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Medium Light - 0.26 oz more...
Awesome concealer!! I just purchased this at Walgreens the other day and have been using it for five days now. It is very effective gives great coverage is very affordable and can be purchased a Walgreens, Ritaid, Walmart and CVS. I recommend you buy this great product!
Diana B.
6377 Chevy Chase Dr. apt#109 Houston, Tx
Absolutely love this concealer!! Not a lot of product is needed it works wonders with just a little bit. Super good for in the go, who needs brushes right? Lol. On top of that found the perfect shade for me.
Kayla W.
I've heard lots of good things about this concealer, so I wanted to give this a try. I'm new to concealer, but I love this! I love how bright it makes underneath my eye look. The applicator is a sponge, so the way I apply this is I squeeze a little on my fingers, dab it on under my eye, and then blend it in with my beauty blender.
lyndsey B.
penrose
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
This concealer is absolutely amazing the applicator is stupid and makes it difficult to get all the product out but this concealer gives amazing coverage, lasts all day and doesn’t crease on me ever. It stays on my nose and have just looks amazing I wish I could
Give it more stars
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?