BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest shade lig...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I purchased the "fair", which turned out to be nothing close to fair. This does not work for fair skin! It was very dark and yellowish. Fair ladies, skip this one.
Kayla C.
Austin, TX
I'M INLOVE WITH THIS CONCEALER it really cover my under eyes form lack of sleep.I recommend it to anyone with lots of breakout and little cover ups they need
to hide
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I love it. The only thing is that I cannot ever find my color. So this one was to light for me. But i recommend because it does last and doesn't look all cakey.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I likeeee this so much reminds me of the shape tape but wayyy cheaper the only thing I hate is the applicator I usually squeeze some out them spread with sponge
Magan D.
Colonial Heights
I love this stuff! It’s thick enough and reasonably priced. It’s super easy to blend out. I use it for everything; carving brows, under eye, and highlighting.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
Nice coverage, medium coverage. I'm not fond of the sponge tip, it's hard, and doesn't blend. Use your own brush or sponge. Doesn't cover deep dark circles.
Jennifer F.
Milani concealer is amazing. It has a great coverage and always leaves my skin flawless. It doesn't settle in to any fine lines around my eyes. I love it!
Amanda B.
Maryville
I like using this concealer to help shape my brows and it works great. I immediately took the sponge off the top because I think it would hold bacteria
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
Decent concealer.

Cheap pricepoint. Seemed to go on thick and has a cushion to spread it onto skin however product was streaky and didn't absorb well.

Julie D.
Richmond
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It covers all my blemishes. It is buildable. I would recommend it if your looking for an affordable concealer.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?