BY MILANI

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
PaYing V.
Brooklyn Park
I’m currently using this baby right here, and its left me speechless. Not only does it do its job on concealing, it also does a great job on concealing my eyeshadows as I do a cut-crease makeup look. I’ll absolutely it this again once I run out.
Kenna C.
Kent, WA
I LOVE Milani and love everything this brand offers, the liquid lipsticks are the best but this is a pretty good concealer for the price. Use it with the foundation for the best look, apply with a damp beauty blender and if you have dark under eyes then set with a banana powder.
Brittany W.
I got this about a month ago & I’ve really started using recently, I use it as a concealer under my eyes & on my eyelids as an eyeshadow primer. I’ve been really liking it. I’ve never bought Milani before but I definitely will again.
Abby B.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
The color is not light enough even though it's the lightest shade. It also was very streaky and didn't blend into the skin almost at all it just smeared and didn't sit well on top of my foundation. All in all it just isn't for me.
Dennise R.
Edinburg , TX
I don’t use this product as a concealer more so as a highlight for my under eyes. It is very much full coverage and it doesn’t crease. Also very easy to blend and the only reason I didn’t give five stars is because of the applicator it makes it hard to distribute product.
Taymie V.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I love this concealer m, this is the best concealer at the drugstore. It’s cover my dark under eyes and it’s have like a smooth feeling. Is buildable and long lasting
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Sometimes I will grab for this instead of my Urban Decay Naked concealer. Just because it is very moisturizing and brightening on the eyes. I would recommend this instead of Elf's concealer. They're around the same price range.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
This gave full coverage and pigmentation, but creased even when baked! If you need a lot of coverage for dark circles but don't like creasing, you may have to give up the pigmentation for going in with a lighter hand when applying.
Madison S.
Banks, OR
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I really wanted to like this because I love the brand but I just didn’t. The applicator is weird and the product just don’t have enough coverage. I would be better off using their foundation instead of concealer
Anna M.
Bellows Falls, VT
This is one of the best drugstore concealer I've tried. It has great coverage without looking heavy and blends out really well. It's a good concealer for both under eye and blemishes. I would totally buy again.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Nastassia H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does this leave creases?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?

back