BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest shade lig...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Candice S.
Candice S.
San Antonio, TX
I personally didn't like it. It didn't cover the dark circles under my eyes. I like the brush applicator at the top but that's about it. I would recommend this to people with small blemishes. I try a lot of Milani products because of the good prices, but this product is a bust for me
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Tucker, GA
It's not full coverage so if you have really dark circles you might want to go in with a color corrector first but it is very brightening underneath the eyes I have light to medium skin tone and I purchase the 02 light and it's great for giving me a highlighted under eye.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
I love this concealer because it had an applicator attached! It's so convenient for in the go and it's light enough to pack in either under foundation or on top! Super creamy and a good selection of colors!
Ivana K.
Ivana K.
The main problem I have with milani face products is that they run reallly yellow, and they're not light enough for us pale gals. Their lightest shade isnt light enough for the ultra fair. Be warned
marcy k.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
This is actually a pretty good formula IF you can make it work for your skin.
#1. There's only 4 shades. Four.
#2. The coverage is medium and buildable. Not as full coverage as shape tape, but not that far off, either.
#3. It blends really easily.
#4. It has the same sponge tip applicator as the Maybelline age rewind concealer. So beware if you hate that.
#5. Most (if not all) of the shades run YERY yellow in undertone. Which doesn't surprise me since their foundations are very yellow too....but if you have cool or pink undertones this will just look funny on you shade wise (I got the shade light, which was still pretty yellow)

If you are warm or yellow undertoned and are looking for a good, buildable, easily to work with medium to full coverage concealer that's also super affordable...this is for you. But if any of the other points apply, you won't like it.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have always loved Milani as a brand. They really do make some amazing products, especially as a drugstore brand. I was so excited when I saw that they had released this concealer so I bought it right when it came out, and I have to say that overall I like it. The formula is amazing! It covers really well and is super blendable. The one thing I'm not that crazy about is the sponge tip applicator, but in the grand scheme of things that's not that big of a deal. I just use a beauty blender to blend it out. If you're looking for an inexpensive concealer from the drugstore then I would say give this one a shot.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
I've only used this twice and I can see myself using it a lot more! It is a little thick but a good thick that is easy to blend and makes the under eyes looks flawless :) I love milani products I can't wait to try it with their foundation which I've used for over a year now. Also neat thing is I wear #2 in the foundation and I'm the concealer 😊
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
This is a nice light to medium coverage concealer! It wears very nicely on my dry undereyes and I have found it doesn't always need to be set on me. It has a semi dewy finish so it might not work the best in very oily skin. It blends out easily and has a very nice brightening effect. It sits well on texture so it works for blemishes. I don't use the sponge tip, I just squeeze the product out onto my skin. You can pull the sponge off if it bothers you there!
shana k.
shana k.
Brighton, MA
Love it!
I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect under eye concealer... It's an obsession.
This is one drugstore concealer that rivals most high end products I've tried. It is creamy and super blendable. It brightens and covers... Like really COVERS without looking like spackle and doesn't fade or settle. Super SCORE!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I really enjoy using this concealer. I feel like under the eyes, this product makes me look awake and alive - even after long nights. This has nice coverage and doesn't look too heavy - which I appreciate. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the packaging. The little sponge top makes me feel like this is kinda dirty at times, but I love the concealer itself. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Is this oil free and does it cakeup and does it have to be set with powder?