BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
Let me just say.. I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! It is amazing for the price and reminds me of a cruelty free version of Maybelline’s “Instant age rewind” which was one of my favorites for years!

The applicator is a sponge, so if you are not used to it, you might think it is a little odd. However, I think this helps put makeup on nicer and helps to smooth it out. It is the perfect size so you don’t have to spend 10 minutes blending your undereye concealer out.

I’ve noticed that this concealer doesn’t settle into fine lines. It doesn’t look cakey or overly dry out my undereye, either, which is extremely nice! It covers up my dark circles with ease and doesn’t rub off like most concealers after I apply setting powder.

It’s about the same price as a lot of drugstore concealers ($7) but the product is worth way more than $7 in my opinion. You can find this at Walmart or Ulta.
Erin B.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
I love how highlighting and blurring this is on my skin. It’s not as pigmented or full coverage as the shape tape which is what I mainly use but this is super nice in the summer when I need something lighter for the under eyes and high points of my face. I find that it helps blur out the pores on my cheeks near my nose. I love the price and squeeze tube but not the sponge applicator tip. I bought it based on a YouTube guru’s recommendation and I do not regret it.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Light more...
I really enjoy this concealer! Its a super nice full coverage concealer from the drug store, its easy to blend out amd doesnt crease under my eyes! The only complaints i have are these: the packaging, its unsanitary but i can get past it since i like the product, and the shade range. it sucks! the shade i use is a smidge too dark for me and there are no paler shades so im sure POC cant even use this product :/
Mitzy R.
Fresno, TX
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I love this concealer from Milani! It has great coverage, blends really well, and is long lasting. The sponge applicator that comes on the product doesn’t work too well on its own for blending, so I use my own to blend it out. It is quite small so you don’t get much, but I really like it and will continue to purchase it! I recommend everyone to give it a try!
Myra H.
Review for: Deep Honey more...
This concealer is affordable and lightweight. I purchased it to compare to the Maybelline fit me concealer in Cafe that I use occasionally. It is slightly thicker in consistency and I like that it is more yellow in undertone (I purchased deep honey in this milani concealer). It doesn't quite cover darkness under my eyes as I'd like but I don't mind it on days when I just want a little coverage but not a full face. I'm going to try bronze to see if the deepest shade fits my skintone better because I find that deep honey can look too light if I use too much. Also not fond of the applicator and only use it to place the concealer and use a sponge or brush to actually apply the product.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
Great drugstore concealer! I love how much coverage it gives me and minimizing creasing which I find a lot of concealers do on me. The formula is creamy and feels light on the skin. This is one of my fav drugstore concealers! I wish they had more range in shades but easily affordable and last a long time.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I only gave this four starts, and I wavered. The product itself it actually great, really hides my dark circles. It had a weird applicator which is really small. Not even a little bit helpful in spreading product. It’s a “you tried” situation. Also the package itself comes with a small amount of concealer. Which isn’t a big deal because it’s a thick concealer so a little goes a long way. I think this could be somewhat comparable to shape tape.
April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is okay, simply put. I don’t think that the sponge on the end works very well or at least as well as the competitor’s product. The coverage is decent and buildable, but you need to go over it multiple times to get a good amount of coverage, to cover up any sign of dark circles.
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Full coverage! Reminds me of Lancome Effacernes concealer. Amazing value! Applicator a little gross but considering how amazing the product is I can get over it. Buildable! Would highly recommend to someone looking for an insanely awesome affordable concealer.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Very affordable! Great coverage and blends very well, but I don't care for the sponge on the end, I don't like blending with it and feels that it just waste product and makes the product very messy, but the concealer itself is wonderful.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?