Add a Photo

By MILANI
#288 in Concealer

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

Photos (6)
Candice S.
Candice S.
San Antonio, TX
I personally didn't like it. It didn't cover the dark circles under my eyes. I like the brush applicator at the top but that's about it. I would recommend this to people with small blemishes. I try a lot of Milani products because of the good prices, but this product is a bust for me
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Tucker, GA
It's not full coverage so if you have really dark circles you might want to go in with a color corrector first but it is very brightening underneath the eyes I have light to medium skin tone and I purchase the 02 light and it's great for giving me a highlighted under eye.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Stockton, CA
I love this concealer because it had an applicator attached! It's so convenient for in the go and it's light enough to pack in either under foundation or on top! Super creamy and a good selection of colors!
Ivana K.
Ivana K.
The main problem I have with milani face products is that they run reallly yellow, and they're not light enough for us pale gals. Their lightest shade isnt light enough for the ultra fair. Be warned
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have always loved Milani as a brand. They really do make some amazing products, especially as a drugstore brand. I was so excited when I saw that they had released this concealer so I bought it right when it came out, and I have to say that overall I like it. The formula is amazing! It covers really well and is super blendable. The one thing I'm not that crazy about is the sponge tip applicator, but in the grand scheme of things that's not that big of a deal. I just use a beauty blender to blend it out. If you're looking for an inexpensive concealer from the drugstore then I would say give this one a shot.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
I've only used this twice and I can see myself using it a lot more! It is a little thick but a good thick that is easy to blend and makes the under eyes looks flawless :) I love milani products I can't wait to try it with their foundation which I've used for over a year now. Also neat thing is I wear #2 in the foundation and I'm the concealer 😊
shana k.
shana k.
Brighton, MA
Love it!
I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect under eye concealer... It's an obsession.
This is one drugstore concealer that rivals most high end products I've tried. It is creamy and super blendable. It brightens and covers... Like really COVERS without looking like spackle and doesn't fade or settle. Super SCORE!!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at Walgreens because I heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so I thought I would try it out for myself and I must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite I do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
So far so good. Im loving it light weight yet full coverage, i hate to say im not loving the applicator. At the beginning its great yet if you think in the long wrong after many uses i personally wouldnt want to keep it on there. Other then that the formula is graet i trully recommend it.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
I bought this thinking it might be a dupe for the Tarter TapeShape;WRONG.

the formula on this is thinner and less heavy than the tarter concealer however, it is still a good product.

While it doesn't hide my dark circles, it offer great coverage for spot concealing and is very nice for highlighting the face.

The price point is great (about $8) but I find the shade selection to be very limited.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Altona, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL
Is this oil free and does it cakeup and does it have to be set with powder?