BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

\Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra- Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest s...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
  • "started searching for a new concealer after having horrible reactions to maybelline brand. glad i stumbled across this at the store. does a descent job for me i don't have dark circles though. i do find that i sometimes have to apply a little more to my inner corner to get it to look smooth but i have some texture there so that's probably not the concealers fault." in 17 reviews
  • "i really like this concealer. milani is one of my favorite drug store brands. the coverage on this concealer is great and with a good setting powder it won't crease at all! i would buy this again but every time i go to the store and look for it it's always out of stock :/" in 7 reviews
  • "i picked this up at walgreens because i heard it was a dupe for the tarte shape tape from a you tubers video so i thought i would try it out for myself and i must say it is very light weight but has full coverage a little goes along way the packaging is not my favorite i do not like the sponge tip but besides that the product is wonderful one of the best concealers at the drug store would highly recommend" in 6 reviews
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Medium Light more...
A lot of people seem to love this product, but I am just not fond of it at all. Pros: the price point is good. You can easily find it at drugstores. Looks decent if definitely set with a powder. Cons: CREASE CENTRAL. The moment you sweat at all or are in a humid environment, the formula separates and becomes very splotchy. There’s also not too many color options, but that’s almost expected with drugstore brands. I would not purchase again. Milani Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
Let me just say.. I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! It is amazing for the price and reminds me of a cruelty free version of Maybelline’s “Instant age rewind” which was one of my favorites for years!

The applicator is a sponge, so if you are not used to it, you might think it is a little odd. However, I think this helps put makeup on nicer and helps to smooth it out. It is the perfect size so you don’t have to spend 10 minutes blending your undereye concealer out.

I’ve noticed that this concealer doesn’t settle into fine lines. It doesn’t look cakey or overly dry out my undereye, either, which is extremely nice! It covers up my dark circles with ease and doesn’t rub off like most concealers after I apply setting powder.

It’s about the same price as a lot of drugstore concealers ($7) but the product is worth way more than $7 in my opinion. You can find this at Walmart or Ulta.
Erin B.
Review for: Retouch And Erase Light Lifting Concealer - Fair more...
I love how highlighting and blurring this is on my skin. It’s not as pigmented or full coverage as the shape tape which is what I mainly use but this is super nice in the summer when I need something lighter for the under eyes and high points of my face. I find that it helps blur out the pores on my cheeks near my nose. I love the price and squeeze tube but not the sponge applicator tip. I bought it based on a YouTube guru’s recommendation and I do not regret it.
Nicole M.
Boston
One of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus reviewed this product and actually compared it to tarte shape tape. Though I didn't find the product very similar to that, I tried it and I immediately loved it. It lightens your under-eye area better than most drugstore concealers. The creasing is also very minimal when set with good powder. I love this product and I use it at least 3 to 4 times a week.
Emily E.
I like the packaging, except for the sponge- but fear not! I got that thing off.  It does crease on me a bit, and I am still new to this stuff.  Not the best, not the worst.  So far, it doesn't cover bumps that stick on my face that have a harder texture to it/scab (T.m.i?) Or my under eye darkness/hollow look. It pairs nicely with Rimmel conceal and highlight concealer! That is a good combo!  When used in tandem with the Rimmel aforementioned product, the light bounces off the under eye area nicely. I've got a sort of pale, olive complexion,- if that shares a resemblance with anyone reading this. :D  the shade "Light" is little bit  dark/yellow for me. I have yet to try the Medium Light shade.
victoria R.
Review for: Light more...
Very nice concealer. It’s not my #1 fave but it is a nice one. Very light weight but still has a nice coverage. Very affordable. I just personally d not like the sponge it comes with and i took that off. This will last you a while. Can’t go wrong
Briana A.
Review for: MLMREC04_3 more...
It’s okay, not very full coverage, I mix it with a darker/orange concealer that I try to use up to and lighten and use up but it alone isn’t full coverage and doesn’t cover my bags, I took off the applicator that came with it because it soaked up with product but definitely lasts a while just wouldn’t recommend buying it
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Milani Retouch + Erase LightLifting Concealer Light - 0.26 oz more...
I only gave this four starts, and I wavered. The product itself it actually great, really hides my dark circles. It had a weird applicator which is really small. Not even a little bit helpful in spreading product. It’s a “you tried” situation. Also the package itself comes with a small amount of concealer. Which isn’t a big deal because it’s a thick concealer so a little goes a long way. I think this could be somewhat comparable to shape tape.
Laura J.
Spring Valley, CA
I'? So in love with this product. When i would try to do a cut crease my shadows would get cracky and i didnt know why. Once i started using this concealer it was Game over. I found the perfect one and it really does bring out the brightness under my eyes. Love this product
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
Full coverage! Reminds me of Lancome Effacernes concealer. Amazing value! Applicator a little gross but considering how amazing the product is I can get over it. Buildable! Would highly recommend to someone looking for an insanely awesome affordable concealer.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?
Melissa C.
Emmalena, KY
I have been looking for a good concealer, especially for dark circles. How good does it conceal ? And does it feel light on your skin?