BY MILANI

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

• How is the coverage on this product?1 Answers
  • Why kind of coverage does this have and is the lightest shade lig...1 Answers
  • What texture would you girls say it is? Oily or dry? 1 Answers
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer! It's definitely not a full coverage matte concealer. It's a medium coverage concealer and it kind of has a dewy finish to it. It's super lightweight and I love wearing it on it's on when I don't want to put on foundation. This will crease if not set with a powder! I have the shade fair and it's not that fair. It matches my skin tone but it's not very brightening so if you're super fair this might be too dark for you.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have watched many youtubers rave about this concealer. I purchased it at my local cvs. I was not completely amazed with this product. It is layer able and blendable but it is not full coverage even when I put multiple layers. Overall it is a decent concealer but not my ride or die.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I will grab for this instead of my Urban Decay Naked concealer. Just because it is very moisturizing and brightening on the eyes. I would recommend this instead of Elf's concealer. They're around the same price range.
Sierra C.
Darlington
This concealer is GREAT but the only down fall is there is not a large range of shades so trying to find a brightening color for pale skin tones is hard. Otherwise, great product.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a pretty good formula IF you can make it work for your skin.
#1. There's only 4 shades. Four.
#2. The coverage is medium and buildable. Not as full coverage as shape tape, but not that far off, either.
#3. It blends really easily.
#4. It has the same sponge tip applicator as the Maybelline age rewind concealer. So beware if you hate that.
#5. Most (if not all) of the shades run YERY yellow in undertone. Which doesn't surprise me since their foundations are very yellow too....but if you have cool or pink undertones this will just look funny on you shade wise (I got the shade light, which was still pretty yellow)

If you are warm or yellow undertoned and are looking for a good, buildable, easily to work with medium to full coverage concealer that's also super affordable...this is for you. But if any of the other points apply, you won't like it.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Milani as a brand. They really do make some amazing products, especially as a drugstore brand. I was so excited when I saw that they had released this concealer so I bought it right when it came out, and I have to say that overall I like it. The formula is amazing! It covers really well and is super blendable. The one thing I'm not that crazy about is the sponge tip applicator, but in the grand scheme of things that's not that big of a deal. I just use a beauty blender to blend it out. If you're looking for an inexpensive concealer from the drugstore then I would say give this one a shot.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this twice and I can see myself using it a lot more! It is a little thick but a good thick that is easy to blend and makes the under eyes looks flawless :) I love milani products I can't wait to try it with their foundation which I've used for over a year now. Also neat thing is I wear #2 in the foundation and I'm the concealer 😊
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer. It does not create under my eyes. It is very affordable and it has replaced my Maybelline concealer. There is no cons about this product. It is very easy to blend in the applicator is so nice and clean. I would recommend this to anyone. It is very easy to use the applicator is very nice under your eye. And it can be found in any drugstore.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of this concealer! It's very creamy and hydrating under my eyes. It has a very buildable coverage.. I would say medium to full if you build it up enough. I'm not really a fan of sponge applicators on top of the concealer but I suppose it's convenient for quick everyday use. As for me I prefer to blend out my concealer with a damp beauty blender.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this concealer. I feel like under the eyes, this product makes me look awake and alive - even after long nights. This has nice coverage and doesn't look too heavy - which I appreciate. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the packaging. The little sponge top makes me feel like this is kinda dirty at times, but I love the concealer itself. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Is this better than the new wet n wild concealer? I'm not crazy about that one. Does it crease easily under the eye after setting?
Naleah T.
Portsmouth, OH
Does this come in a shade for dark brown skinned people?
Lindsay H.
Altona , MB
I am very fair. I need to know before I order, will the fairest shade be light enough? I purchased the new Wet n wild concealer in the lightest shade and it was not nearly light enough for me. I found it was too yellow toned/orange for me as well. How does the Milani concealer in fair compare to the lightest shade in Wet n Wild?
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Is this oil free and does it cakeup and does it have to be set with powder?
Abby W.
Matthews, NC
I don't own many concealer brushes so I thought this might help with that problem but I was just wondering if you could blend it with its sponge tip applicator or if you had to use a brush also to blend it in to your skin?