Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Michelle D.Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Morgan G.Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Nydia A.

BY MILANI

Target skin concerns such as the appearance of redness, create the perfect canvas for makeup application and extend makeup wear-time with Prime Correct Corrects Redness + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer. The lightweight, green-toned primer softens the look of fine lines and pores while visibly diminishing the look of red and discolored skin imperfections and blemishes. Blends evenly and invisibly onto skin.

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Isohexadecane Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Mono/Dioleate, Phosphatidylglycerol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behenyl Behenate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer

Start your review of Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hillsboro , MO
I love this primer it’s very silky and smooth and applies easily to the skin. A little bit goes a long way so it will last a pretty good amount of time. It is also supposed to conceal with redness which I have found taht this primer does help because it also has some green pigment to the product.
Louisville
I love Milani and have used many of their products before. I wasn't blown away by this face primer. I bought the green tinted one because my face gets soooo red, but I feel like it didn't really do anything that a normal primer wouldn't do. My makeup lasted all day, but the redness underneath of my foundation still showed.
Purchased at: Target
This color correcting primer felt good on my face, and the smell wasn't too intense. I will say though I didn't notice much of a difference in helping with my redness.
Pompton Plains
If I could give this 0 stars, I would! Which is so crazy because I love most Milani products. While yes this actually minimized pores and reduced redness it burnt my skin SO BADLY. At first it was minimal so I thought it was working but it burned more and more to the point my skin was patchy, dry, and peeling. I looked up other reviews and many people had the same effect. I think there’s some damaging ingredient in the formula. I wish it didn’t do this because I love the way it felt and how silky it made my skin but I will never ever use this stuff again.
Buffalo, NY
I don't have much experience with primers but after reading other reviews I now know what I like about this one! I do have combination skin and with this product it keeps any oil under control. Its smooth and has a light color correcting effect. It does have medium pore coverage. But best of all it keeps my makeup in place all day!
Martinsburg
Purchased at: Walgreens
There as absolutely NO green tint to the primer when I put it on my face, and it did no justice in covering any of the redness. My cheeks shined bright through it. It didn’t even work as a primer good; just made my face extra oily.
Johnstown, PA
I’ve tried many primers and they have all made my face super oily and shiny. Since I’ve started using this I don’t have to touch up my makeup halfway through the work day, I would recommend this 10 out of 10 to anyone who likes a good primer/minimizer!
HOUSTON, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is a good product for minimizing redness on your face. As someone who struggles with rosacea and breakouts, I use this primer nearly every time I wear makeup. Pat and press it firmly into your skin for best results. Note, your skin may purge a bit if it is sensitive due to ingredients.
Hamlin, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this primer , it keeps my make up from collecting and attaching to my dry areas. It is a little heavy but it works and hides my pores. The amount of product you get for the price is amazing and the package makes it very easy to use every last amount in the container
phoenix, arizona
This product is very affordable and amazing. I have red spots on my skin that like to peak out, but this gets rid of it all. It is pretty long lasting and gives you a nice, healthy look. Also protects your pores from makeup!

Milani Redness and Pore Minimizing Face Primer

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email