MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesMilani
Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit

Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit

"Get the Look" by Lexington KitGet influencer Lexington's (@looksbylexington) "smoky and sultry" makeup look. Achieve a bold eye and neutral lip, bundled for you all in one convenient kit ($80 value) free makeup bag. Bundle contains:Hypnotic Lights Powder Highlighter in (02

Where do they sell this?
Start your review of Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit!
Appleton, WI
Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit uploaded by Amber G.
Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: ULTA
(Review on palette only) I love these colors! So warm, rich and deep. The formula, for a drugstore brand, is very nice. I love that the component is heavy-duty and luxury-feeling. And it has a mirror.
Gallatin, TN
Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This palette is stunning....Great fall colors and they are very pigmented...blends beautifully....I think this is a great beginners palette for sure....highly recommend this one...I haven't tried the eye primer yet....The price point is well worth it for the quality.....
I think this is a really pretty eyeshadow palette, and a great option for people who might not want to splurge on something higher end. The pigmentation is great, and they basically last forever. I'm a big fan of the Milani formula, so for me, there's a lot to love.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my favorite everyday makeup palette. It has the perfect amount of neutrals and a good amount of shimmers. The shimmers are really glittery and pretty. Some of them are chunky but it looks really pretty.
i love the palette the shades are pretty pigmented and buildable. the shimmers are really nice but could be a bit better. overall it’s a great everyday palette and has a great big mirror as well
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Milani
This palette is amazing! The shadows are all pigmented and they blend out so good! This is a great eveyday palette because of the neutral shades and the shimmers! Love using this palette! I would recommend this palette, will have to try their other palettes!
Love it! Very beautiful formula, but it takes a while to blend it out. I love this eyeshadow primer too! It literally prevents my eyelids from getting oily, and my eyelids are naturally oily. I recommend it!
Tucson , AZ
These pinkies are so cute and flirty! They’re neutral and able to wear as everyday looks. The colors are rich and the texture is soft!
Oshawa , ON
Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit uploaded by Lyn B.
Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette + Primer Kit uploaded by Lyn B.
I did not buy this with the bonus just going to review the eyeshadow palette. I love how smooth and creamy the metallic and shimmers are! They apply wonderfully! Now the mattes are smooth and all of them but one worked well for me! The shade spice it up swatched beautifully but it wasn’t blending out well. I did get it to blend eventually it just took some time. Would recommend this palette the metallic shades are gorgeous!
I’m really not a fan or eye primer, definitely prefer use concealer instead and with this one I still prefer using concealer. About the palette it’s so basic and neutral but it’s great, so nice pigmentation, it has matte shades and luminous glitter one, I think it’s great if you’re not a big fan of lot of colour also a great one if you’re starting on makeup as it blends easily. It’s a good size and the mirror is amazing I love it for travel because it’s basic but soo good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...