BY MILANI

Meet the invisible but powerful answer to picture-perfect skin! Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer softens the appearance of fine lines, large pores and flaws and creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. This translucent primer blends invisibly onto the skin, resulting in a beautiful matte finish.(Vegan).

Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.

• How well does it work for oily skin? I live in a humid and really...1 Answers
  • Is this primer a good one overall? Water or silicone based? Great...1 Answers
  • What makes this primer different from other primers? I need one t...1 Answers
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I absolutely love this primer! It has kept my makeup on through a whole 12 hour while I was working in a factory. My pores was very minimum and it was very easy to use. When applied it makes your face feel really soft and I have used it with drugstore foundation up to high end and it still does what it’s supposed too. I am definitely going to buy again and would recommend this to a friend, it’s truely mattifying!

-this is after 12 hours of working
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I have tried the  Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer and liked it, but I have oily skin and needed something to mattify my face instead of hydrate so I gave this a try. Usually I'm someone who has to blot their face or touch up with some powder to take away the shine on my face, but not with this. My makeup was shine free all day even after a day of teaching. I was so impressed! I'm in love with this primer! I totally recommend it for someone with skin like me!
Tesamae H.
Let me just start out by saying that I do not normally use primers only because I have YET to find one I love for a good price point. This product was 9.99 at my local Walgreens. I did get buy1get1half for I purchased the foundation as well. With that being said this primer was very fast drying it was almost as thought I couldn’t get enough on my face.
Another point I want to make is I have VERY long days I have full college schedule in the morning and full time work after that so I NEED my makeup to stay and this simply did not do it. Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer
Kaitlyn M.
The Milani primers are all great and you can really never go wrong with them. The prime shield is my go to primer under a matte foundation. It hides my large pores so well and makes my skin look flawless! It has a sort of silicone feel to it but it’s not bad at all. The primer is VERY light on the skin and once you blend it in it feels like there is nothing there!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Get YSL Touché Eclat Blur Primer vibes from this but not as dewy being that it is matte. It does help keep my oils at bay but yet moisturizing enough for my dry skinned girls out there. Fills in Pores, affordable, oil controlling, makes makeup last longer... skip the YSL primer and cop this instead!
Sherry R.
This primer is a mattifying and pore minimizing primer. I dont care for foundation as much so it let me use less foundation by removing all the shine from my face.. amazing product for oily skin this product is OIL FREE!!-
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I was SO excited to try this primer I drove 30 minutes to the only CVS in my state. The actual primer was nice but the problem was the packaging. When I first bought it, it felt like a good amount for $10. Then when I got home and tried it, I realized there was only a tiny bit of product in there at all. It was mostly air. I had to fold the bottle in half just to squeeze out the product and it was literally the first time I ever used it! I feel very ripped off and I will not be buying Milani again.
Magan D.
Colonial Heights
I used this for the first time last night and wow! I love how small pores looked! My face was also so smooth!! I’m in love! It was super easy to apply! I can’t wait to show it off l! I’ll definitely be adding this to my items that I restock!
briana a.
I didn't like the primer because 1. it smelled terrible and 2. it just didn't go with my skin, didn't cooperate with my skin either or my makeup which was terrible. it was a matte finish but I just didn't like it and definitely wouldn't purchase again.
Rocio P.
This product has a weird texture when applying and I do feel like the products tend to disintegrate in the bottle but once I mix and apply my skin looks instantly Matte and I do feel like it helps throughout the day to lock in oils
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this effective at mattifying AND pore filling or is it best for one of those things?
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
It seems small for the price is it worth it?
Roxanna D.
Passaic, NJ
I love this primer but I want to try out some new ones. I have oily skin and visible pores. But I am open to any ideas because my skin gets dry as well.
Evangelina P.
How does this work on oily skin?
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
Does this primer actually keeps your face matte through out the day?