Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer

Meet the invisible but powerful answer to picture-perfect skin! Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer softens the appearance of fine lines, large pores and flaws and creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. This translucent primer blends invisibly onto the skin, resulting in a beautiful matte finish.(Vegan).

Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.

Does this have a fragrance?
Is it good for dry skin ?
I have very oily skin and large pores? does the Milani primer really work?Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer
Start your review of Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer!
Product Highlights
“not greasy at all like it says. did a little bit to minimize pores and it did help my makeup go on smooth and matte. didn't notice any change in the longevity of my makeup” in reviews
Cameron, NC
I'm sure this is a great product. It just was a massive fail when I applied it to my face and then applied my foundation on top. 1st my skin was cleaned and toned. 2nd i used a small amount where I felt I needed it the most. 3rd, my skin felt not dry but moist. I waited at least 5 minutes hoping it would dry as I applied eyeshadow etc. This is NOT meant for L'Oreal Infalliable foundation! I will skip this with my current foundation. I looked oily and my foundation creased in my forehead and chin.
Magnolia, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm a bit torn about the Milani mattifying pore primer. I didn't notice any minimizing of my pores. I used this primer in conjunction with a matte foundation. The worst mistake I made😂. My fine lines were popping and my skin texture was cotton dry. Everything just looked down right overly baked. The one insight is this worked great as a brow primer for me. Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer
Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Licia B.
I recently picked this primer up for my YouTube video -Licia Forever" and so far i love it. I love the consistency of it. It appears to be thick and almost colorless. It was easy to apply and help my makeup last for hours. I will definitely be repurchasing this primer I love it. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer Ps. I have oily skin.
New York
Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Peyton W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This right here is my lifeline! I have probably 15 different primers but this one is the ONLY one I use anymore. I have very oily skin which makes it hard to not look a mess after a few hours, but this primer keeps my makeup looking great for the whole day. Now I will have to do a touch up of powder probably once but besides that it’s a perfect matte finish!
Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer uploaded by Lilian N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This primer is okay. It does keep you matte but the pore minimizer could need some improvements. As you can see in the picture, my large pores does show. However, it does help my t-zone to be matte for most of my day.
n
Did not like this at all! I have very oily skin that just won’t stop and hoped this would help at least a little bit but it just made me even worse. I used for a long time to test it out but i just kept lookin oily. The substance, feels oily and not like a cream but really oily. I don’t like it, won’t be purchasing again.
Lake Charles, LA
I usually don’t use primer because I always felt like my moisturizer was enough. When I started using this it’s like a whole new world was opened up to me. I use this every time I do my makeup. It’s not heavy, it’s not wet, and it really does minimize the look of pores! My favorite and my new one and only primer ❤️
Fort worth , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this primer at my local Walgreens for a really affordable price and tried it on and I fell in love with the texture of it. It helps control my oiliness and also helps me stay matte and takes off redness on my skin. I would definitely recommend it and would be buying it again ones it runs out.
Western Springs
This primer was alright. That’s the best way to describe it. My foundation looked a little better on top of it, but it didn’t really minimize many of my pokes and only made my skin feel gritty and unclean. It doesn’t have the best texture: it’s thin but gritty and slimy. I wouldn’t buy it again.
San Diego, CA
It's a good product. I don't notice anything else but the mattifying effect. It goes smoothly and the makeup usually goes well with it. The only that I notice is that if you apply physical sunblock before this the makeup looks cakey, other than that is a good product and it does what it says.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore-minimizing Face Primer Has anyone tried this primer? I ordered it and really excited to try something new.