BY MILANI

Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer adds the perfect touch to your makeup routine. This primer is a fast-absorbing weightless gel that seamlessly glides on and provides broad spectrum UVAUVB sun protection. Leaving 0% residue behind and neither chalky nor sticky, this vitamin-enriched primer also works as a base for a long-lasting and flawless makeup application. Made in United States see more...

Samantha P.
Columbia, KY
This is a great face primer. It's easy to apply. It is long lasting and helps my makeup stay on all day. It's great for dry skin for sure. It doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling patchy. My pores aren't too noticeable, so I don't know if it helps with that. I will definitely repurchase this.
Kaylee G.
Fort Atkinson
I love this primer for on the outside of my face. Personally I need something more pore filling and matte for the center of my face but this is great for everywhere else.
Misty D.
This is a great product but I have don’t like the price for how much product you get. I got it with a coupon and I like the way it makes my skin feel and how it makes my foundation look but the price for the quantity is not my thing.
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
I love this primer! Mainly because it has PFS 30 so it really helps protect the skin from the sunrays! The only bad thing about this is that it really burns the eyes! :')
Kassie M.
This primer always makes my foundation lay on nice super good and affordable it minimizes my pores
Analy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great! I love the way it keeps my makeup intact all day without having to worry about it wearing away. I love that it also gives me protection from the sun!
lexi d.
florida
Purchased at: Walgreens
This piner works so amazingly well as a base. It makes the skin super glowy and beautiful. Except it doesnt do enough with the pores minimizing.
Marion R.
LONDON, LONDON
Ok-ish primer. Cruelty free so that’s a big plus. I don’t really think it helps with making my makeup stay on longer and obviously at night, you would have the SPF making you look whiter. But I protect my skin a lot and another 30SPF layer is always good to take on!