Milani Prime Protect Spf 30 Face Primer uploaded by Beauty o.Milani Prime Protect Spf 30 Face Primer uploaded by Mini Y.

BY MILANI

Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer adds the perfect touch to your makeup routine. This primer is a fast-absorbing weightless gel that seamlessly glides on and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. Leaving 0% residue behind and neither chalky nor sticky, this vitamin-enriched primer also works as a base for a long-lasting and flawless makeup application.

Actives: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octinoxate 7.3%, Octocrylene 3.0%, Oxybenzone 2.0%, Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isohexadecane, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Red 40 (CI 16035), Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Xanthan Gum, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Beauty o.
Calabasas
I like this primer. It’s a great dupe for the smashbox primer. When I use makeup I always try and find products that are also good for my skin and this primer has an spf of 30 so it not only primes my skin it is protecting it as well. Since I am 54 years young it’s important for me the take care of my skincare n. I also haven’t had any issues with my makeup balling up or anything either.
So far so good .
I am wearing this primer in the photo I uploaded and I also used this primer in a cruelty free Smokey blue eye makeup tutorial and it came out great.
Thank you so much for reading my review.
Mary E.
Houston , TX
The Matte Primer is great so I Had to try this one because it has SPF included. The texture is creamy & has a light yellow color similar to regular sunscreen. When applied with a brush it glides on smoothly leaving a small dewy glow. Not sure if it actually helps protect against the sun, since it does have SPF it will oxidize your foundation a bit, yet most time I use without primer just a cream to my face for the Texas heat
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I wanted to love this primer since I love the others that Milani has produced.  I did like that it has 30 SPF.  I used this two times, my face felt like a grease slick and when I applied two different types of foundation and they both slid around on my face.  It just did not work for me at all!
Lashun D.
Midfield, AL
So far this is my first time using this product, And it has left my skin soft and smooth, so this is just day 2 so I'll have to keep everyone posted on my review. Now it does state's that it is SPF 30 Sun protection and vitamin A,C,E which are important when come to your skin.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
First time trying this product, so far so good. I like the formula so smooth and creamy, leaves my skin feeling great. It does work with my foundation and at the end of the day I still look good. Definitely recommend for combination skin.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Nooooooo! I wanted to love this but it broke me out. At the end of the day after taking my makeup off I had little white heads along my chin. I tried it again the next day and had a painful pimple on my forehead. I’m certain it’s just because it has SPF & my skin can be super sensitive to SPF a lot of times. Definitely wouldn’t recommend for oily skin people either because i got so oily during the day & my foundation broke up all around my nose 😭😭
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This has been a great primer to use on those days you no ur going to be outside alot for some extra spf protection. I got this for those pool days I wanted to wear a little bit of makeup. Its moisturizing but doesn't leave a greasy residue at all.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abudhabi, Abudhabi
As a primer, it performs beautifully, providing a smooth canvas for foundation. It helps makeup glide across skin more easily, and aids in making it last longer (about an hour longer than its usual wear-time).
Deysmarie T.
Morovis
Good primer, really protects your face from the sun leaving a good canvas to put your makeup on. I have rosacea so this is a really big win when it
comes to puttig on makeup with my type of condition. Highly recommend.
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
Is this good for oily skin?