MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerMilani
Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer

Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer

Like an invisibility shield for your skin, Prime Protect's unique invisible formula provides UVA/UVB sun protection with all the benefits of a face primer. Create the perfect base for flawless makeup to extend wear time and even skin texture. Never sticky or chalky, this lightweight, vitamin-enriched gel formula is fast absorbing and perfect for any climate. Get ready to face the day with Prime Protect Face Primer with 30 SPF.

I know most primers that contains sunscreen breaks me out. Does anyone who have sensitive skin tried this? If so, what are your thoughts ?? (I have acne prone and oily skin)
Can you describe the consistency of this primer (gel, lotion, etc.) and what kind of base it leaves for makeup (tacky, matte, etc.)?
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer!
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love most things Milani including primers. Saw this on clearance and I love it as well! I like the added sunscreen and how smoothly it goes on. Light and heavy makeup lasts into the night! Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Christina S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that s product. Very light to have sunblock in it. But it does smell like sunblock. Which I love. Gives me summer vibes. Love it
Angie L.
El Paso, TX
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Angie L.
This product is overall good. It primes and protects your skin from the sun at the same time. It is very long-lasting. It makes your skin and makeup look very smooth, you can even use it without foundation. I would recommend for oily skin. I am definitely buying it again.
Beauty O.
Calabasas
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Beauty O.
I like this primer. It’s a great dupe for the smashbox primer. When I use makeup I always try and find products that are also good for my skin and this primer has an spf of 30 so it not only primes my skin it is protecting it as well. Since I am 54 years young it’s important for me the take care of my skincare n. I also haven’t had any issues with my makeup balling up or anything either. So far so good . I am wearing this primer in the photo I uploaded and I also used this primer in a cruelty free Smokey blue eye makeup tutorial and it came out great. Thank you so much for reading my review.
Kate P.
Monrovia, CA
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Kate P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sunscreen because it's does the job while not leaving any white streaks or stickiness on my face.
Brooke J.
Millington, TN
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by Brooke J.
I really like this primer. It has great texture and works great. And I love that it has spf in it also. So it's great to use if you plan on being outdoors
isabella Z.
El Paso
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by isabella Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this primer it’s so nice and i love how dewy it makes me skin,it’s very long lasting and it works for wonders , i would make the packaging bigger but it has spf 30 so it sure does protect .i definitely would buy again
alex V.
Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer uploaded by alex V.
This product goes on smoothly, doesn't feel greasy or leave a weird white cast. It doesn't really fill in pores for me, but it makes my face feel hydrated and a little tacky and ready for makeup.
bikita G.
Malden, MA
Gives such a dewy look,while protecting my skin from the sun..my skin looks so healthy,covers all my pores and this product sits beautifully under foundation!!!will be repurchasing!!!!!
Angelis R.
Boston, MA
This is the only primer I have used and repurchased multiple times I don’t care to buy myself luxury brand primers Milani does everything a primer should do and more alone it gives a nice radiant healthy skin finish.