BY MILANI

Add radiance and a healthy-looking glow to your complexion while softening the look of fine lines, large pores, and flaws. Prime Perfection Hydrating + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer blends invisibly and maintains the skin’s moisture balance, resulting in an illuminating and flawless finish. (Vegan).

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydroxypropylcocoate PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate.

• I've heard this is a dupe for the Makeup Forever step 1 h...3 Answers
  • Is this great for dry/combo skin1 Answers
  • I am beginning to experiment more with makeup and have he...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "i have combination skin, mostly oily in my tzone. this primer helps cut that down quite a bit. i like that my foundation doesn’t go on cakey over it and it’s very affordable.  i do have to use a tinted moisturizer with my foundation which may help with the dryness on my face after putting on my full face. that may affect the affect and look of the foundation with this primer. " in 23 reviews
  • "i've been using this primer for a few months now and have found it to be a good all round primer. it's hydrating, gentle on my skin and helps foundation last most of the day. the packaging is very sleek & comes in an easy-to-use tube, perfect for travel. the only thing i don't like about this primer is that it has a minty smell, like toothpaste or spearmint. (but that's just personal preference i guess!) " in 13 reviews
Brittany B.
This primer is definitely way over looked in my honest opinion, it's a lotion based primer amazing for dry skin. It does have a mint based smell and a slight cooling effect when applying it. Before buying this i had tried primers from smashbox to hourglass and non were working for me they were all separating with my foundation on my forehead, nose and right next to my nose. You could see the texture and dry patches on my face horribly yet i moisturized and i exfoliated, my face looked wonderdul until adding foundation and then it was all downhill no matter what foundation and primer i used. I was browsing ultas website and came across this primer, i figured I'd give it ago for 9.99 what harm could it do, pftttt was i surprised by the results, no texture, no seperation, nothing but a smooth flawless application. I got so many compliments on my make-up that day i was definitely feeling myself haha my go to primer hands down now.
Kenzie S.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE a lot of Milani products but this is one of the worst primers I've ever tried. It smells exactly like toothpaste and is white in color. The smell is overpowering and long lasting. It left a very gritty feeling on my face and did not prolong my makeup. Sadly will not be using this anymore. Milani Prime Perfection Hydrating + Pore-minimizing Face Primer
Kayla W.
This is the first makeup primer I have ever tried. Period. I know what you're thinking...how could I do my makeup all this time without using a primer. What can I say? I learned how to do makeup from my mom, who also doesn't use a primer, so I really didn't know anything about primers until now. I'm new to the whole beauty world. I've heard such great things about the Milani brand as a whole that I thought I would give this primer a try. I really liked it. It does kinda have the smell and consistency of Elmer's glue, but once I put it on I didn't really notice the smell anymore. This did make my face really smooth and hydrated, but for my oily/combination skin I need a mattifying primer. I don't know how well it does at softening the look of large pores because I don't have large pores, but I think this would be a great primer for someone with dry skin!
Annie R.
I like this primer I recently bought it at Target. It’s white out of the tube but it doesn’t leave a white cast on your skin. It feels fresh and cooling on the skin. It has a little bit of hydration but not as much as the Too Faced Hangover RX Replenishing Primer. It leaves a satin finish that helps disguise pores. It makes my skin look smoother and radiant.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I love Milani products and own quite a few, this primer isn't bad but not one of my favorites. The smell is minty and threw me off a little when I first applied it. I do feel the hydration that it claims to do but I don't see much for poor minimizing. Overall would I purchase again? Probably not, I have other primers I feel do hydration and poor minimizing.
Echo E.
pollock pines
Honestly I have to say that Milani prime perfection hydrating pore minimizing face primer is actually pretty amazing .it’s a great price and has a really good minty fresh smell that pretty awesome.Honestly I would recommend it for somebody that has a smaller budget and still wants a really good product. Actually actually I recommend it for somebody with even a higher budget because you really can’t beat the high-quality product that this truly is. Normally I do you go for higher end products when considering my face but this is a really good product.
heaven n.
Bakersfield
This primer isn’t bad but it is not my favorite. I do still use it but I feel as if it does nothing. It is a little tacky when you first apply it, but it honestly feels like a lotion. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this primer. There are other better primers out there that are affordable.
Maia S.
Bordentown , NJ
I ran out of my old primer while trying to do my makeup before work. I ran to the nearest drug store and was suggested this primer... and sis. It broke me out!! I thought maybe I was having a bad day, but I tried it again the next day and sure enough it was the primer. Not good for my skin.
Leslie N.
Pittsburg, CA
I do like this product. It does a good job of minimizing my pores. I don’t get oily in the day if I set with powder but I don’t get too oily w/o powder. It smells good surprisingly like minty. Which I personally don’t mind. The smell does linger. However, the texture is very grainy? At first I thought maybe it was reacting weird to my moisturizer but I’ve tried it w/o moisturizing and it still felt grainy. Idk if that’s just the formula or if I picked up an old one at Walmart :/ idk. That’s the only downside to me. Overall it’s a great primer tho.
Rebecca Lyn O.
Eustis, FL
I bought this at Publix for $10 and this feels like sand going on my skin.  it does not seem to make my foundation last any longer, plus it seems to make my skin itch and burn in some places.  I have very dry, sensitive skin, so it could just be me.
Jasmine R.
Does this primer help keep your face moisturized throughout the day?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this primer really help cover big pores ?
Desiree G.
How is this primer with covering pores? I purchased it today I'm waiting to actually use it but very curious how it works on others
Itzel T.
My skin is oily, would this primer work on me and is it good?
Payton W.
Is it worth it? What kind of finish does it have... does it keep your makeup on all day?