Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer

01 Transparent

I have extremely dry skin, would this primer be good? How long does it keep your face feeling hydrated?
Anyone try this who has a mature skin?
Would this be good for oily skin? I don’t want anything to be slippery or cakey looking paired with my foundation!
Start your review of Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer!
Product Highlights
i have combination skin, mostly oily in my tzone. this primer helps cut that down quite a bit. i like that my foundation doesn’t go on cakey over it and it’s very affordable.  i do have to use a tinted moisturizer with my foundation which may help with the dryness on my face after putting on my full face. that may affect the affect and look of the foundation with this primer. in reviews
i've been using this primer for a few months now and have found it to be a good all round primer. it's hydrating, gentle on my skin and helps foundation last most of the day. the packaging is very sleek & comes in an easy-to-use tube, perfect for travel. the only thing i don't like about this primer is that it has a minty smell, like toothpaste or spearmint. (but that's just personal preference i guess!) in reviews
Suzanne H.
Cleveland, TX
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by Suzanne H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When looking for a primer its a must that does it purpose....This primer gives a glow even shines through your foundation..gives your face a look of glow..clean..fresh ..as if it has a kiss from the primer queens..I never seen the beauty in a priner before this product. Now that I see the effect .Ill never do makeup again without it. I MEAN who paints anything without primer so why paint your face without it ...and this does not break my face out ...so Start with this product if youve never used it . It will be worth it.
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have oily skin, it's a no go. Makes everything slide. I don't want to say this is a bad product. It's just not good for me. It's almost more like a lotion. Also smells like mint in my opinion.
Kristina C.
denver
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by Kristina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this primer so much it really hydrates my skin while filling in my pores and it has a tacky texture so the foundation will definitely stick to it a last longer. Totally recommend [it's for dry skin,mine is combo ]
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by Anna K.
I don't generally use any primers, but this was on clearance and I love Milani, so I gave it a try. The biggest drawback was the shocking smell. It was like really strong toothpaste. Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer definitely left my skin and makeup looking pretty flawless all day long and I would reach for it over pricier products if I'm going to have a long day.
Hana E.
Mint Hill, NC
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by Hana E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is a great drugstore primer. It doesn’t feel like straight silicone and oily like other primers I have tried. There isn’t a lot of product but a little goes a long way. It did mix well with my true blend foundation.
carla S.
Edgewood
hidrata bien y cubre bien pero no por muchas hora es super liquido y facil de trabajar
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by Allison W.
This primer has a very weird smell. I do not think it helps my foundation stay on very well either. It makes my face feel slick. It does make my skin look smooth though.
gigi U.
I have combination skin, mostly oily in my tzone. This primer helps cut that down quite a bit. I like that my foundation doesn’t go on cakey over it and it’s very affordable.  I do have to use a tinted moisturizer with my foundation which may help with the dryness on my face after I use the primer. That may affect the final look and feel of my make up. Lately I’ve been applying the primer then my toofaced translucent powder before my foundation mix. My makeup stays on all day and occasionally I have to dab my t-zone to clear up excess oil.
isabella H.
new york city
Milani Prime Perfection Face Primer uploaded by isabella H.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I do not like the smell of this product and a lot of product goes a long way.Meaning to much product comes out.I do not like the packaging it looks boring and basic which isn’t my cup of tea. Good things about it is it’s oil free and it hydrates your face
Ravin B.
Independence
I absolutely love this product. It sets so well and doesn’t feel tacky. My makeup glides on so easy and last longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather H.
Lusby
il y a 3 ans
America B. il y a 2 ans
Feels like glue on my face and it didn’t help me with hydration, I didn’t like it.
Karla G.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 3 ans
Jocelyn S. il y a 3 ans
I think the Wet n Wild one is better than this one, cheaper too!