BY MILANI #86 in Face Primer

Enhance your complexion with a universally flattering glow. Prime Light Strobing + Pore-Minimizing Face Primer blurs the look of pores and fine lines with soft focus pigments for brighter, smoother skin. The versatile formula can be worn under makeup to create a smooth canvas and over to improve lackluster skin for a more radiant and youthful appearance.

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Trisiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide ( Ci 77891), Mica ( Ci 77019), Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene, Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Panthenol, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Ethylglycerin, Disodium Edta.

Milani Prime Light Strobing + Pore-minimizing Face Primer
  • "i love this primer although ii would recommend it for people with dry skin because it is really oily and it makes your face pretty shiny. it mixes perfectly with my foundation and gives me a nice dewy finish to my make up[product:milani-prime-light-strobing-pore-minimizing-face-primer-068-oz-clear]" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this primer because it's very thin! when applied, it has a strong sparkle to it which worried me until i continued on my face and it wasn't noticeable. it's a very moisturizing product, and on the cheap side too! can't go wrong. " in 3 reviews
Janeigne N.
I really like this primer , I find that it does illuminate but there’s lots of glitter in this primer and I really don’t like that I feel like it makes my pores stand out more and my face doesn’t look as smooth !
Elizabeth B.
Albuquerque , NM
This Milani primer broke me out so bad 😞. Liked it the first couple days and I've had nothing but non stop acne ever since. I deffinetly have dry skin and this primer looks good but is bad for my skin. It may just be me but usually my face isn't ever sensitive to anything! I'm shocked. Might try another milani primer never this one again!
Kristina L.
Bemidji
I just bought this in the last week. So only have tried it twice so far but I like it. It feels really light on your skin and it looked really shiny, but it's not over the top once you put it on your face.
Kaitlyn M.
I love this primer! It is my go to whenever I want to look dewy and luminous. Prime light has a very moisturizing silky texture and speeds very nicely over the skin. It has a gold, champagne shimmer to it which under a feet foundation looks stunning!
sasify s.
I love this product. It is very moisturizing and very shiny. It makes your face like a disco ball lol. 🙃 i love putting this on, it makes me feel bright and happy. It is very shimmery and I recommend this to you. But I still don't understand why it is shimmery tho😂 oh well, still love it
Claire R.
Absolutely love this stuff! It helps me get that dewy look that my dry skin doesn’t like to help me with. It doesn’t minimize pores really but it also doesn’t exaggerate them. It gets tacky and definitely makes me makeup last longer.
Emily C.
Frankfort, NY
I use this product everyday. It hydrated my skin perfectly. It makes your skin look dewy. If you have combo or dry skin it would work for you. Easy to blend into your skin. I would definitely recommend this primer.
Ashley P.
BRISTOL, TN
I bought this at my local Walmart a few months ago and actually ended up taking it back. I have super dry skin and really wanted to love this. It has a very nice opalescence color and is very moisturizing. My dislikes on this were I didn't feel like it extended the wear of my makeup and it also did not minimize my pores. Overall though I love the Milani brand so this was just a miss for me.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is the primer that I use before I do my makeup every morning. It makes my face dewy (but not in a negative way). It is the perfect primer to use before liquid foundation. This primer can be found at Walmart or CVS or where ever Milani products are sold near you. I would highly recommend it!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Product does have a very pretty strobing sheen. I found little to no pore minimization and did not find the product to be moisturizing- it more so sat on the skin and did not soak in. I have not seen any noticeable difference in the longevity of my foundation when wearing this product.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
How well does this work?
Estefany A.
This looks a lot like the smash box photofinish primer. Does this have a matte finish??
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
What is your honest opinion on this new product?? Is it worth buying or should I skip on purchesing??
Tatiana L.
How does this product work on dry skin?
Ashton D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this product more of a primer or minimizer? Im looking for a product to do both but more so minimize my pores. Also where can i purchase this from?