Milani Prime Light Face Primer

02 Transparent

will this help with my pores I have large pores and after awhile my make up looks cakey
Is this a good primer? I almost bought it yesterday but I am wondering if it will be too shimmery for me. I do like a bit of a glow! I have some other matte primers so I would be willing to try, I’m wondering if it is recommended!
Does this primer work well with combination skin ?
Start your review of Milani Prime Light Face Primer!
Product Highlights
...with dry skin because it is really oily and it makes your face pretty shiny. it mixes perfectly with my foundation and gives me a nice dewy finish to my make up[product:milani-prime-light-strobing-pore-minimizing-face-primer-068-oz-clear]in reviews
...me until i continued on my face and it wasn't noticeable. it's a very moisturizing product, and on the cheap side too! can't go wrong. in reviews
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Milani has many products that I like, I love them ... this is one of them, a primer that helps you with pores and hydrates you and as if that were not enough, your skin is porcelain ... I am one of those who I love matte in makeup but when I use this product with a light foundation the effect is wonderful, it has a shine that makes your skin look perfect. I highly recommend it and it has an advantage and it is that it dries quickly and adheres well ... use it with clean skin before makeup, you are going to love it!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,769 reviews
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve just recent gotten into wearing primers. I’ve always stayed away from primers because the first one I ever tried was Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer and I really didn’t like the texture and how it felt on my face. That thick silicone type feeling that makes me feel like my skin can’t breathe. However, there’s lots of different primers they don’t have that texture that I’ve been checking out. I love hydrating, dewy type primers that have a thin consistency so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable on my skin. Milani has some great products and I read some reviews on Influenster that were all mostly positive so I bought it. Love the texture of it, it minimizes pores, hydrates, and gives me that dewy luminous glow without any sparkles, looks very natural. Great Primer that gives you that lot from within glow ✨
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Keyline D.
Does exactly what it says it does, feels lovely and my skin glows..I really love this! Is the second time i purchase this item. I'm so pleased! Fist i didn't like the small sparkles inside but you don't even notice then in ur face! I can't see my pores under my foundation when I'm using it! I recommend it! Best pore minimizer ever!I love this primer for when I want to give the skin a natural shine. It really does show through foundation I absolutely love it!
Crystal R.
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this i was so happy when I got it and I’m glad I did get it because it’s works great
Jeraldin J.
Magnolia, NC
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Jeraldin J.
I think this is the best drugstore primer I have ever used. It leaves your skin really glowy, smooth and illuminated after you apply it and it makes your foundation look so good. It also help minimize pores and it makes your makeup last. Totally recommend this product!
Amanda C.
Waterbury, CT
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really nice primer if you’re looking to look more dewy. It’s shiny on the face but looks so good underneath your foundation. The price point on this is also nice. One thing I can say is it does not smooth your pores. I would suggest using a poor smoothing product on the areas where your pores are large. Clinique has a great product called poor refiner. I’ll do a separate review on that. But I would def recommend this product for that dewy hydrated look !
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, CO
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Milani Prime Light Face Primer is ok. I had to use it a few times before I got it right. You have to let it dry for a long time if not your foundation and face look white like lotion and reflective. I would use this as last resort. Maybe more for dry skin. What do you guys think?
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Leigh J.
This Milani prime light primer is a solid product. it has a strobing effect, or a luminescence that really gives you a lit from within complexion. It's not greasy and dries down. it seems to play well with make up too. I enjoy that extra luminescence this gives my skin. Best of all the price point is excellent!
Marina K.
Oxford, WI
Milani Prime Light Face Primer uploaded by Marina K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this shimmer primer. It feels smooth and spreads easily. I have combination skin and it is just fine, doesn't clog my pores. It lasts for hours under heavy or light makeup. Pricewise, it's affordable and you can find it at any Walgreens. Recommended.
Ali H.
Olive Branch, MS
I really like this primer. I have a lot of primers but this is pretty good at minimizing pores. However it does kind of wear off throughout the day. It's really easy to blend on top of. I would recommend this product for people with oily skin and big pores especially, but I think it would be good for all skin types.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...