BeautyFaceFace MakeupMilani
Prime Correct Face Primer

Milani Prime Correct Face Primer

04 Light/Medium

I Like to wear light coverage foundation, does this primer change the tone or coverage at all?
His do y’all compare this to elf poreless putty?
How does this sit on the face? I like a matte foundation, will this mix well?
Start your review of Milani Prime Correct Face Primer!
TyEsha M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by TyEsha M.
I’ve recently added this primer to my routine and it’s been great. The final finish of my face is very matte and smooth. It is oil free. I was gifted this item so I’m not sure on pricing but I would definitely recommend!Milani Prime Correct Face Primer
Brianna G.
Ruston, LA
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Brianna G.
Omg, this was my first big brand primer and I love it! Shrank my pores so quickly & left a smooth base to apply the rest of my makeup. Super easy to apply, it almost melts into my skin. The quick color correction was a major plus to this product. Wish there was more in a bottle fr.. I would buy this again 6 times at once.
DeeAnn L.
This product was just ok for me. It was nice going on. Smelled nice and felt nice. But it wasn’t pore minimizing. I wouldn’t reach for it as I have some that work better for that. Would not repurchase.
Manpreet G.
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Manpreet G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi its good primer color corrects dullness and minimizes the look of pores.primes skin to create a smooth canvas for makeup . Formulated with antioxidants rich green tea extract oligopeptide 51 and mulberry leaf extract to tone and smooth skin for a bright healthy looking 😀 complexion .
Rebecca L.
Woonsocket, RI
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Rebecca L.
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Rebecca L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a quality product and pairs up great with or without flu ration. I use it everyday in lie of morning moisturizer. Its great when you want to go for the natural look but want your skin to still be even toned. I love it and My makeup bag is never without it.
Brittany P.
Gilbertsville
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Brittany P.
I love all the color correcting primers. I especially love Miliani's brand because of how the producs consistency is, it's like a paste so it sticks well, not like Maybelline's Master Prime, where it's watery. I've only ever used the GREEN & ORANGE color correcting primers. I also have been using Milani MAKE IT LAST SETTING SPRAY. I use it when I'm done priming, and when I'm completely done my makeup. Photo of both products attached. Anyway.. Does anyone have any insight on the other colors? Such as purple, etc..
Curly S.
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Curly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I luv this primer for the no makeup days. This primer primes and corrects discolorations and acne with the shades light/medium light peach and medium/dark which is a deep peach shade. Great price. It blurs and add a tiny bit of color to camouflage imperfections. Milani Prime Correct Face Primer
Caitlyn H.
It was okay. It wasn't the best honestl I used it because I had bought it on clearance. It was really smooth and lightweight on the skin. Since I have dry skin around the nose it didn't work really well for me. It did protect skin. If you have oily skin I think it would work but it doesn't work well on dry skin.
Alma M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Loved this primer! Unlike other primers it did not make my face oily nor did it get oily. It’s scent free and easy to apply! It definitely helps hide pores!
Deisy J.
Nj
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Deisy J.
Purchased at: Target
wonderful product I love it is highly recommended it is easy to use, and at a good costMilani Prime Correct Face Primer