BeautyFaceFace MakeupMilani
Prime Correct Face Primer

Milani Prime Correct Face Primer

03 Transparent

Iss this good for oily and sensitive skin? Does it cover cystic acne?
Heello! I want to ask you guys, if this product works well for you or your skin in this case, because like 4 months ago i bought it but i dont see any difference in my make up, tell me your secrets 😂😱🙏🏼❤️?!!Milani Prime Correct Face Primer Redness Pore Minimizing, 0.85 Fl Oz
I have really red undertones. Will this even out my skin tone?
Start your review of Milani Prime Correct Face Primer!
Amelia R.
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Amelia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this light weight primer on the daily. Whether I do a makeup look or not I use it. It helps keep my skin from looking oily and helps reduce redness. Leaves my face feeling soft as well. Has a nice light scent to it. Definitely a nice primer to use. Milani Prime Correct Face Primer
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,079 reviews
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have sensitive red skin this product works great! It’s super gentle and apply a small layer over the face to help conceal the red so it does not pop through the foundation! It’s honestly a dupe to the smashbox primer!
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Christy W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE this primer it leaves my face feeling super smooth and doesn’t leave that sticky feeling some primers do. I have very sensitive skin and have had absolutely no issues with breakouts or facial acne, absolutely nothing! It goes perfectly on top of any moisturizers unlike some leave you flaky or patchy but I have again had no issues with this product doing any of that. I definitely recommend this product for anyone! This anti-redness primer is lightweight and green-toned, which helps it soften the look of fine lines and pores while visibly diminishing the look of red and discolored skin imperfections and blemishes. Prime Correct color-correcting primer blends evenly and invisibly onto your skin, leaving your face fresh for makeup application with a strong base that improves wear-time. Going green never felt so great! [product:milani-prime-correct-face-primer-redness-pore-minimizing,-0.85-fl-oz]
Soma B.
Sussex, WI
I came across this primer at a drugstore near me. Love the gel like feel of it . Has a very smooth texture to it and silk like consistency. I have a combination skin and it works perfectly well and blends well with other products. Price is pretty good not expensive at all. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lahela H.
Salisbury
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Lahela H.
Milani Prime Correct Face Primer uploaded by Lahela H.
This is a fantastic primer. It feels great on ur skin and it does the job! It doesn’t have spf but it’s still a good primer to use if you have red skin or noticeable Face pores. I would recommend as an affordable primer.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
I don't have much experience with primers but after reading other reviews I now know what I like about this one! I do have combination skin and with this product it keeps any oil under control. Its smooth and has a light color correcting effect. It does have medium pore coverage. But best of all it keeps my makeup in place all day!
Crystal  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this it works so great and I’m so glad I tried this I can’t wait to try out the rest of this brand
Ana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
es super bueno tu piel lisa disminuye tus manchas tu ojeras y melani es una marca buy buena lo recomiendo
Abby R.
Purchased at: Walmart
one of the two primers I use for my face due to dry skin, with out it my foundation looks flaky and dry, I even sometimes wear it by its self to have that smooth soft effect on my skin, I wear the Milani Foundation so they work perfectly together!
Samantha M.
Ontario, CA
I have tested this for a week now and I am really happy with it. It is a great drug store face primer and I highly recommend it! It does minimize pores, although doesn’t totally eliminate, if that’s possible, it does have a nice sheen without sparkles and gives your face a healthy glow. With foundation, it will ‘glow’ down and leaves a healthy skin look with a little dewy-ness. The texture feels more like a thin moisturizer than a silicone feel and there’s not really a scent. For the price, I think it’s a great option and will definitely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...