Milani Pretty Pair Expertly Matched Lipstick And Lipgloss uploaded by Ashley J.Milani Pretty Pair Expertly Matched Lipstick And Lipgloss uploaded by Ashley J.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milani Pretty Pair Expertly Matched Lipstick And Lipgloss Color 807 Two Hot To Handle With Slide MirrorFeatures:3 In One!!!Pull Lipstick Twist Lipgloss and a Slide Mirror!!!Super space saver for those tiny wallets perfect for commute and last time...

Milani Pretty Pair Expertly Matched Lipstick And Lipgloss
  • "I love it it has a great color, they all are great colors. It has very nice look on your lips and it it long lasting. It all smells nice the colors are pretty and it's adorable on you. It's price is great!" in 7 reviews
  • "Milani lipstick is so underrated! I love the formula of the mattes. Matte but moisturizing, long lasting and excellent pigmentation, love the color, love the texture, and love the prices they really great!" in 3 reviews
Remna M.
Maryland
Very nice. The package is very beautiful and it’s amazing to look at.Although it is a bit tacky after a while. When applying it applies very smoothly and looks amazing on the lips. If you have dark skin this will look perfect because it’ll bring out your complexion.
josselin m.
portoviejo manabi
It is a brand that I like very much, it seems to me that in general all its products have a very high quality, both in the quality of the packaging and the products themselves and have nothing to envy to brands that tripled them and quintuple the price cheerfully .
lisa s.
Satsuma, AL
I have always liked the Milani makeup. This combo was so perfect for a great night out. Lipstick was very smooth and not chalky and not caked On. Very pretty! Then adding the lipgloss make those lips pop more. I added the lip gloss to it and put a small shine to my lips but not to much where it looks LIKE I been sucking on popsicles all day.. this was perfect! Great product
Ruth S.
Él Comprado Este labial y es muy bueno y Tiene
aceite, eso me ayuda una cola mis labios no se partan Y Siempre esten
humectante. Tambien me FUE provisto de un muy buen precio y me ha durado mucho
tiempo, Si lo compraria nuevamente porque me ha funcionado exactamente lo que
esperaba. es un color muy refrescante y lo puedo utilizar con cualquier tipo de
ropa. aparte que le va muy bien a mi piel.
Susan D.
Austin , TX
I really enjoyed these Milani lip glosses. It was a good value for two lip products. They were super easy to apply and very moisturizing. I would definitely repurchased them and recommend them to others.
Desira Z.
Independence, MO
I love love love Milani when it comes to lipstick or lip gloss is it my go to brand for so many different make up products. But this product is very long lasting and it went up and beyond when it came to my expectations and I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
This lipgloss and lipstick combo is amazing!! I can't get enough of Milani. It's high quality makeup for a great price! Who says you have to pay a million bucks to look and feel it?? Milani definitely is a brand everyone should try.
Ana V.
Orlando, FL
This red is popping. You want a nice popping red lipstick this is a must. I love the color and how it last. You must have. You won't be disappointed in getting this. I am in love with this red lipstick.
shweta T.
Los Alamos, NM
love the product, i like that it comes with a lipstick and a gloss, very easy to apply, works great for the everyday use for outdoors, very happy with the product , bought it from saphora, first time user i would surely bye it again
Iniya C.
I wore it once and I really loved it so much I could wear it again anywhere with any outfit that I really like and my boyfriend really liked it so much he couldn't stop taking pictures of me!