BY MILANI

This Medium-To-Full, Buildable Powder Delivers A Matte Finish That Lasts For Hours Lightweight, Micro-Powder Spheres Eliminate Shine And Keep Makeup Looking Fresh And Natural All Day.&Nbsp; Perfect For Touch-Ups In An Elegant Compact, With Mirror And Puff Applicator. Made In Usa see more...

Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I didn't use this exact color but it didn't give me any other options. I used the Milani Pressed powder compact Foundation about a year ago, and I still have it because I haven't been able to use it that much. I'm not a huge fan of their products because they don't offer any colors for lighter skin tones. I bought the lightest possible color and I turn orange within 10 minutes every time.
gracelynn✨ 💓.
Columbia, KY
This product is by far one of the best ever!! It has an amazing color, but it's a little too dark for my skin. It lasts in the sun very well!! It's pretty shimmery too, I probably would buy again and recommend this to everyone!!
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Milani products are high quality drugstore products at an amazing price. These are some of the least expensive products at the drugstore with high-quality. Products are easy to blend.
Malaisha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very lightweight and a great finishing powder if you want to use it for that purpose. I carry it with me to touch up when I need it throughout the day. It's better for people who have shiny/ oily spots and skin, I have dry skin but I love the coverage it gives.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
Miliani isn't really talked about and I think it should be their pressed powders are amazing and covers my flaws amazingly !! recommend it!!
Nneka V.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this powder because it goes on as smoothly as a liquid but as light as powder. I always have one on me for a quick touch up
Renika M.
London, Surrey
This powder is beautiful over any foundation and it keeps your makeup matte...the shade range isn't vast but they are beautiful!