Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil

PREP SOOTHE CAMELLIA FACE OILStart your beauty regimen with our soothing Camellia Face Oil - a luxurious blend of Grapeseed, Camellia, Sunflower, and Sweet Almond Oils for a healthy glow. Fast-absorbing and weightless, this face oil is packed with moisture boosting fatty acids and antioxidants to

How is this oil for sensitive skin? Also wat exactly does it do and do u think its a good facial oil?
I Would love to try this how is it?
Start your review of Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil!
Becca V.
1,194 reviews
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Becca V.
Hydrating, smells light and floral (but not overly so), and really nourishes the skin! I found this at TJMaxx, and I’ve been looking for a hydrating primer oil that could double as a oil in my regular skincare routine. There are many beneficial ingredients in this, including sweet almond oil and camellia seed oil. I’d recommend this, and will be repurchasing!
Carissa S.
Garden City, ID
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Carissa S.
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Carissa S.
This is a great, light soothing facial oil. I have sensitive combination skin & I haven't had any issues with this oil. With my combination skin it leaves some spots dry while others show off their oiling skills. Yay. Not. Thankfully this oil combats both; it moisturizes the dry spots while not over powering the oily spots. It always leaves my face looking smooth, soft and evenly glowing. I love the refreshing feeling it leaves my face as well. I've been using this oil for almost a year. When I first start to use it it usually takes 4-6 drops on my face & 2-4 drops on my neck. By about day 3 it only takes 2 drops to cover my face and 1-2 drops to cover my neck. Like I said though, I have combination skin and live in the NW so the weather is always changing which plays a roll on my skin.
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very good drugstore beauty oil. This face oil works great as a hydrating primer for foundation but I also use this for my cuticles, hands, elbows, etc. The scent is very natural. The oil is fast absorbing and doesn’t feel like heavy grease. This makes my skin very soft. I highly recommend this product because it’s a good alternative for the Tatcha Camellia oil ($90) but for a fraction of the price ($12).
Asha B.
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Asha B.
This stuff is AMAZING. My pores got smaller, my face is less red, my lines are a little less noticeable. It is super moisturizing and at the same time doesn’t make an oily film in top of my skin. It just absorbs in, as it should. I 100% recommend this product!
Jasmine O.
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Jasmine O.
I love this product! I use it before I apply my foundation because I deal with dry skin. Therefore, it helps hydrate my face. For my ladies who deal with dry skin this is a good product for you. It helps Smooth the skin and makes it look very nice!
Maria C.
South Bend, IN
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Maria C.
I have oily skin and I found this oil to be super greasy and kind of heavy for my liking. There is also a scent and it is super overpowering! The ingredients really are great so this oil might benefit someone who has super dry skin but us oily skin folks... we might need to look for something else.
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,008 reviews
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Gray D.
This is a pretty good cost efficient facial oil. It’s contains a blend of grapeseed oil, Camelia oil, sunflower oil, and sweet almond oil. Also, antioxidants to help contain moisture and prevent any dryness. I always have patchy combo skin. This oil seems to help. I alternate between this and my rose oil. It’s helps to brighten your skin and reduce signs of aging. Also with it being vegan and cruelty free. These are all things I look for when choosing a great facial oil to add to my ever growing collection.
Lauren C.
Odessa
Love love love it! My face feels so smooth and relaxed all day! I can’t get enough of it! I will always use this product. Met all of my expectations. A friend suggested it and I tried it from her and now I always need it. It could be a little less greasy on my face
Chelsey F.
Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This oil is great. It dont have much of a smell.to it. Its definitely a oil and it didnt absorb to well into my skin like other oils/serums do so what I like to do with this is use it at night time. After I wash my face I apply it and sleep with it on and it makes my skin so soft in the morning and definitely gives my face instant over night hydration.
JL H.
Gallup, NM
My dry skin loves Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil. This feels super hydrating, leaves my skin soft and perfectly prepped for makeup. The formula has a light scent that is not overwhelming. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys quality, affordable face serums.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabel V.
Merida
Allison M.
Wheaton, IL
il y a 2 ans
How does this differ from Milani Prep Brighten Rose Face Oil? Which would you recommend for combination skin?
Barbara G. il y a 2 ans
I have not tried the Milani prep and brighten face oil rose...however I love the rose tonic,it's great also..makes a good exfoliate for your face
Amanda M.
Highlands, TX
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone used the Milani Camilia Oil? Milani Prep Soothe Camellia Face Oil I was stoked to find it and wondering if it is any good?
Allison M. il y a 2 ans
I just bought it a few days ago. I’ve only used it three times but I like it! I have combination skin and I’ve found I prefer using it at night to using it during the day under makeup. A little goes a long way! It’s very moisturizing and soaks into the skin well.