Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder

Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder is a complexion-smoothing primer that blurs the look of large pores and fine lines, sets your makeup—extending its wear—and controls shine on the go! Apply the silky powder before and after makeup application to prep and mattify your skin without drying it out. This 3-in-1 skin-perfector is available in 1 universal shade, perfect for all skin tones and types.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Silica, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Dimeristate. +/- May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019)

Franki R.
Rivesville , WV
I have combination to oily skin, so I use many powders in my daily makeup routine. Although this powder is GREAT for setting the under eyes and concealer, I typically use this powder as my final finishing touch. After I set and bake- using various other powders, when my look is complete, I will add this all over to assure everything is set for all day. I highly recommend this powder for anyway you choose to use it. Also, it’s an amazing product and the price is pretty amazing as well. Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product was $10 at Walmart, more than I like to pay at a drug store for one product. This was decent for setting my face, but it had the most AWFUL flashback! It left me with a tiny white cast without flash, too. And when the flash went on, it brought out all the cakey-ness of my face! It was terrible. I really wouldn’t suggest this product from my personal experience.
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
I basically only wear concealer and this is prefect for setting it in place. A lot of people think that when they use this nothing goes on their face but that’s because this powder is sooo translucent. Like if you rub your finger in it nothing comes off. Considering this is so cheap I think this product is amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
I love milani products! Very affordable and does pretty good especially for its prices. I use this majority of the time when I’m on the go or run out of my more pricier ones. I also love to mix it up. Smells great and seems to do well except for my forehead area which is understandable since it’s my biggest problem area.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I have been loving a lot of Milani products lately because they are really affordable and good quality, so I wanted to try out this powder. I used this powder to set my foundation and I think it set my foundation pretty well. It didn't look cakey or powdery and it didn't make my makeup look pale.
Swayzee E.
This product is good for a few hours and then seems to no longer do its job. My skin is slightly oily so I found that it doesn’t help my makeup look matte on my skin or keep it on. I find this powder still lets my makeup slide off and does not do its job throughout an 8+ hour work day
Kimberly G.
Brownwood, TX
Love this for setting my face. I wish the compact had a mirror on it but I will still be buying this again. It has a great matte finish which is perfect for my oily skin. Pros is it's longlasting the cons is the packaging for me. I would recommend this to friends.
Autumn A.
Columbus, IN
This was so cheap!! I got it at CVS for a few bucks & I DO NOT regret it!! I only use it to set because the foundation I’ve been using lately leaves me extra shiny in certain spots of my face. This covers that & makes my makeup look natural. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a setting powder.
Kyana B.
Valrico, FL
I’ve tried this once and found i prefer loose powder because its easier to apply rather than smearing this product into your face. i found that it also didn’t really have a long lasting feel for me. for someone who wears maybe only bb cream would like this
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is an amazing, inexpensive product. It's very affordable, if you don't like skin tinted powder than you should at least try this out. It's great for setting your makeup, baking, if you want something else besides banana powder to set your Concealer. It's great!
Savannah G.
Weslaco, TX
Is this product really good? How does it work with oily to combination skin?
Megan H.
College Sta, TX
Does this do well all day or would I need to re-appt throughout the day?
Tiara F.
Newburgh, NY
So I have been looking for a good affordable setting powder and I keep seeing this one. How is this product? I absolutely love Milani makeup and just purchased the 2 in 2 concealer+ foundation and I am in love.
Destiny B.
Is this a good product for people with oily skin? My sister in law bought this for me and I don't know if it will work for me.
Alexa K.
Is the illuminating version of this similar to wet n wilds reserve your cabana bronzer?