BeautyFaceFace MakeupMilani
Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder

Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder

PREP SET GLOW ILLUMINATING TRANSPARENT FACE POWDERAn on-the-glow primer, setting powder and illuminator in one! Prep Set Glow Illuminating Face Powder delivers a natural healthy glow, blurs the look of imperfections, sets makeup and adds all-over radiance. The lit-from-within finish is flatt

Are you working today ☺️
How well does this work for setting under the eyes?
Does anyone think this is a dupe for hourglass?
Start your review of Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder!
Lauren C.
Aberdeen
I really like this for setting underneath my eyes. If you don't use too much it looks really nice. I use this every day
Holly B.
I was looking for a powder that would make my skin look radiant even before applying highlight and my godddd this works wonders. Kathleen lights on YouTube spoke about it and I trust her opinion so much I had to bye it. The Lancôme absolue powder does a similar job and I reeeeally wanted that one, but after looking at the price not so much hahah! This milani powder does the exact same job for a fraction of the price, it’s just stunning.
Emily C.
Cardiff
I LOVE THIS POWDER SO MUCH it just makes my skin look amazing. I’ve been searching for a drugstore powder like this for such a long time and I finally found one, I’m in love. It sets my make up so well, and just looks so beautiful.
Francesca Mercedes L.
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder uploaded by Francesca Mercedes L.
Hi! Today I am here to review the Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder 🌸price: around 12,40€ on Beautybay website 🌸 shade: / 🌸quantity of product: 8.5gr 🌸perfume: the product doesn’t have a particular perfume. 🌸design: nothing special but that’s what you have to expect if you want a good product without paying a lot. 🌸other infos: this powder is very good,a very thin layer is enough to set your make up and it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It cotains Silica inside so probably does flashback effect,but I haven’t tested it from that point of view. Personal score I give to the product: 7/10
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,226 reviews
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been looking for a brightening setting powder and came across this one at CVS. I checked out the reviews on Influenster before buying, lots of great reviews so I bought it. It cost around $10 but I had a $5 extra bucks coupon so I got it for half off. Goes on really silky, and definitely makes my skin look more luminous. It’s a natural radiance, doesn’t have glitter or sparkle in it which I don’t like. Sets my makeup well, was exactly what I was looking for. Great setting powder that adds glow and radiance to your skin. 👌🏻
Lee P.
Pierre Part, LA
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder uploaded by Lee P.
I really enjoy this powder. It is Affordable, and easy to apply. I really enjoy the price point as well. Being a homemaker I also have chores at home to do to get out the way so it's nice to be able to spot something on and go I would recommend to every makeup lover that likes illumination. I will repurchase. Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder
Lesley F.
Unicoi, TN
I love this. I cannot say enough good things about this. I have combination skin that's slightly oily in my T zone and dry everywhere else. This product works to set my face since I don't really need much to set. It is very smoothing and adds the most subtle glow to the skin. It never looks powdery or emphasizes dry spots or texture even when I apply it liberally. I don't know how this would work for other skin types. If your skin type is like mine I would highly recommend this. This is my new holy grail finishing powder.
Ana Carolina  B.
Very Nice product, very high quality 😀😀😀😀 The best make up brand 😍 I defenetly Will use it always because its really worthed 🥰🥰🥰🥰 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛 Im really satifyed and Will insert this product on my make um routine 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Amber M.
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder uploaded by Amber M.
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder OK. THIS little baby is a perfect affordable dupe for my hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Luminous Light (the one Jaclyn Hill raves about). I use this for my everyday and Hourglass for special occasions but if you were lusting after Luminous Light but couldnt justify the hefty price tag...TRY THIS!! I attached a side by side (Milani on the bottom and Hourglass on the top). Hourglass has more fine shimmer but Milani will give you the same glow.
Influenster M.
I like this face powder because I don't like the heaviness of liquid foundation but need a bit if coverage. This does the trick for me just right. It also seems to me that it lasts a bit longer than other brands I have tried. Definitely sticking to it and would recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...