BY MILANI #89 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder is a complexion-smoothing primer that blurs the look of large pores and fine lines, sets your makeup—extending its wear—and controls shine on the go! Apply the silky powder before and after makeup application to prep and mattify your skin without drying it out. This 3-in-1 skin-perfector is available in 1 universal shade, perfect for all skin tones and types.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Silica, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Dimeristate. +/- May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019)

• Has anyone compared this to the Hourglass Ambient Light P...2 Answers
Shelby R.
Love this powder! It does not give a white cast since it's more beige in tone while remaining translucent. The glow it gives is not intense, but it helps maintain that natural skin sheen after applying makeup, rather than providing a matte finish which is the result of setting with most powders. I am so glad I got this, it's my favorite powder to set with now. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Eyvonne W.
This is a Holy Grail product of mine. I love the finish of this powder. It's so incredibly soft and radiant. It leaves the skin with a healthy sheen. Sometimes all I wear is some concealer under my eyes and this powder to set it (plus a light dusting all over my face and neck for good measure) and run out the door. People compliment my skin all the time, but they're really complimenting Milani ahaha. 5 stars HOLY GRAIL. I set it with their make it last setting spray to really bring my skin to life.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Great drug store setting powder!  I prefer a dewy/ illuminated look because I feel like all matte face products really age my skin.  I have been using It Cosmetics bye bye pores illuminating pressed powder and wanted to find a dupe.  This powder is a close match.  Plus I like that is not a white setting powder and looks more natural on the skin.   Milani Prep + Set + Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
This is one of my new favorites. I prefer more dewy foundations and regular setting powders have a tendency to take away the dewiness. I heard about this somewhere & immediately went out and found it. I lives up to the great reviews that it got. I'm very pale and the color works on me and it doesn't kill the dewiness and it's super affordable.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
This is an amazing drugstore setting powder that gives you an illuminating glow to your makeup finished look. I believe it’s best for non oily skin. It has no sun protection. I would recommend this product to others.
Shaune P.
I don’t know what I did without this powder in the last. When I’m running low I will 1000% repurchase because I never want to be without it. I don’t know how it does it, but it’s like a filter in real life. It makes my skin look super smooth, flawless and glowy. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole M.
Mattapan
AMAZING! This is one of my holy grail items! I’ll always set my under eye with a loose translucent powder but then use a powder brush and lightly sweep the powder over my entire face. It gives you a glow and it’s not heavy or caked like other powders. I love love love this stuff!
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
This powder doesn't provide much coverage, but it's a great option for setting your makeup if you have dry skin. It makes my skin look fresh thanks to the shimmer in the formula, which gives off a healthy glow. It's lightweight and easy to apply due to the pressed formula.
Jackie B.
Wesley Chapel
Great product  smooth finish and long lasting great for touch ups throughout the day great coverage not cakey matte but not flat honestly this powder has everything I need for my everyday makeup and I would definitely buy this product again
Lauren W.
This is a gorgeous finishing powder.  It has a smooth texture and provides an illuminated finish without emphasizing texture or pores.  Although it looks dark in the pan, it really is transparent and works excellently on my very fair skin.  I really enjoy it.
Sirena N.
Has anyone compared this to the Hourglass Ambient Light Powders? Is it a comparable dupe to one of those shades?