BY MILANI

Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder is a complexion-smoothing primer that blurs the look of large pores and fine lines, sets your makeup—extending its wear—and controls shine on the go! Apply the silky powder before and after makeup application to prep and mattify your skin without drying it out. This 3-in-1 skin-perfector is available in 1 universal shade, perfect for all skin tones and types.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Silica, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Dimeristate. +/- May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019)

Shelby R.
Love this powder! It does not give a white cast since it's more beige in tone while remaining translucent. The glow it gives is not intense, but it helps maintain that natural skin sheen after applying makeup, rather than providing a matte finish which is the result of setting with most powders. I am so glad I got this, it's my favorite powder to set with now. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Eyvonne W.
This is a Holy Grail product of mine. I love the finish of this powder. It's so incredibly soft and radiant. It leaves the skin with a healthy sheen. Sometimes all I wear is some concealer under my eyes and this powder to set it (plus a light dusting all over my face and neck for good measure) and run out the door. People compliment my skin all the time, but they're really complimenting Milani ahaha. 5 stars HOLY GRAIL. I set it with their make it last setting spray to really bring my skin to life.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
This is one of my new favorites. I prefer more dewy foundations and regular setting powders have a tendency to take away the dewiness. I heard about this somewhere & immediately went out and found it. I lives up to the great reviews that it got. I'm very pale and the color works on me and it doesn't kill the dewiness and it's super affordable.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I don’t know what I did without this powder in the last. When I’m running low I will 1000% repurchase because I never want to be without it. I don’t know how it does it, but it’s like a filter in real life. It makes my skin look super smooth, flawless and glowy. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
AMAZING! This is one of my holy grail items! I’ll always set my under eye with a loose translucent powder but then use a powder brush and lightly sweep the powder over my entire face. It gives you a glow and it’s not heavy or caked like other powders. I love love love this stuff!
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
This powder doesn't provide much coverage, but it's a great option for setting your makeup if you have dry skin. It makes my skin look fresh thanks to the shimmer in the formula, which gives off a healthy glow. It's lightweight and easy to apply due to the pressed formula.
Chrysalis A.
Very nice drugstore setting powder for dry skin. The “illuminating” part is subtle so it leaves a pretty finish without too much sheen. Probably wouldn’t work well for oily skin, but I don’t have oily skin so I can speak to that for certain.
Chloe s.
United States
U really like this! I think that this is a really nice highlighter that is shimmer free when applied on the face! Also great for setting concealer if you have dry skin, or just want a glowy finish!!!! Love it and would totally recommend!!!!
Ashley C.
opelousas La
I love this for a setting powder. I use it to set the outside of my face after my foundation. It doesn’t sink into any lines and applies beautifully. I have very dry skin and I find this does not exaggerate that problem, which can be a problem with powders for me.
Claudia D.
This is a great setting powder for the price. It feels light on my skin with a hint of illumination.  I like to use it with my foundation because the coverage is good for a transparent powder and it takes away the shine on hot summer days.  I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a good value setting powder.
Sirena N.
Has anyone compared this to the Hourglass Ambient Light Powders? Is it a comparable dupe to one of those shades?
Kaitlain L.
Frederick, MD
Is this a dupe for the TF ethereal setting powder?