MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMilani
Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder

Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder

PREP SET GLOW ILLUMINATING TRANSPARENT FACE POWDERAn on-the-glow primer, setting powder and illuminator in one! Prep Set Glow Illuminating Face Powder delivers a natural healthy glow, blurs the look of imperfections, sets makeup and adds all-over radiance. The lit-from-within finish is flatt

How well does this work for setting under the eyes?
Does anyone think this is a dupe for hourglass?
I read that this powder is transparent so is it suitable for a medium skin tone? Does transparent powders are good to go for a medium skin tone too?
Start your review of Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,760 reviews
Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been looking for a brightening setting powder and came across this one at CVS. I checked out the reviews on Influenster before buying, lots of great reviews so I bought it. It cost around $10 but I had a $5 extra bucks coupon so I got it for half off. Goes on really silky, and definitely makes my skin look more luminous. It’s a natural radiance, doesn’t have glitter or sparkle in it which I don’t like. Sets my makeup well, was exactly what I was looking for. Great setting powder that adds glow and radiance to your skin. 👌🏻
Influenster M.
I like this face powder because I don't like the heaviness of liquid foundation but need a bit if coverage. This does the trick for me just right. It also seems to me that it lasts a bit longer than other brands I have tried. Definitely sticking to it and would recommend it.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just bought this powder at Walgreens for like $10.00. It works really good under makeup or over as a setting powder. I would definitely recommend this brand because it is cheap.
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish this was still available. This was the only face powder I used at one point. Love how it makes me glow while also setting my makeup. I really hope they bring this back.
Donna R.
Felton, DE
I have dry skin and when/if I want to use a pressed powder this is great one. It does not cling to any dry patches I have on my face. I have a lot of makeup and I am trying to not bring anything new into my collection unless necessary, but when or if the time comes I would repurchase this.
Lesley F.
Unicoi, TN
I love this. I cannot say enough good things about this. I have combination skin that's slightly oily in my T zone and dry everywhere else. This product works to set my face since I don't really need much to set. It is very smoothing and adds the most subtle glow to the skin. It never looks powdery or emphasizes dry spots or texture even when I apply it liberally. I don't know how this would work for other skin types. If your skin type is like mine I would highly recommend this. This is my new holy grail finishing powder.
j J.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
I can not say enough about this stuff. This powder gives you a healthy look while still keeping makeup in place all day. If you are more on the oily side try using it as a finishing powder rather than a setting powder!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Love this powder! It does not give a white cast since it's more beige in tone while remaining translucent. The glow it gives is not intense, but it helps maintain that natural skin sheen after applying makeup, rather than providing a matte finish which is the result of setting with most powders. I am so glad I got this, it's my favorite powder to set with now. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This setting powder is amazing! It is very smooth and blurs your pores and fine lines. Its very sheer but adds a tiny hint of color. My foundation looks flawless every time I wear it! I would definitely buy it again!! Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Transparent Face Powder
Kim P.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite powders. It sets the complexion without leaving an overly powdered complexion. It has a subtle glow without making the complexion look “flat” like a lot of powders but I wouldn’t call it overly luminous. I just finished mine and can say it is a favorite and an item I will repurchase. SKIN: dry, fair-light with neutral undertone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...