BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. It does what it says on the packaging. It keeps my lips moisturized and with a subtle gloss stain
Alisha T.
Review for: Macaroon
I love this product. It has great color payoff and shine. It leaves your lips feeling smooth. The only thing I would have to say needs improvement is wear, if you drink something it wears off easily. Otherwise, I would definitely repurchase.
Olivia S.
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
I came across these at the dollar store and love them! My favorite lip stain and stays on well. I don't find them very moisturizing but it almost leaves a matte finish that I like. Highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
This is my favorite color out of them all. They are all really beautiful and very pigmented and they do last all day. They are light weight, not sticky and it does stain. If you want the shine of the gloss you can always reapply. It is a twist up gloss and can tend to spill out fast but if you are slow about it then you wont waste product.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Macaroon
I found these at my Dollar Tree and at first I passed them up. Glosses seem sticky so I hesitated but I did return and buy them after looking at reviews. I am happy I did so. The color pay off is amazing, very pigmented and close to the packaging color. The product is a twist up so you have to twist slowly because it comes out fast. It does last all day through eating and drinking. If you want the shine reapply but the stain does last. I love these!!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: Carabet Blend
I love this lip gloss stain! It packs bold color onto your lips. The gloss isn't sticky which I like and it wears for a long time. It also stains the lips quite nicely to the point where you have to do some extra scrubbing just to remove it.
Airele M.
Review for: Carabet Blend
So I found the gem at my local dollar store. This product is very pigmented and you may have to apply a few coats due to it can apply a bit streaky. The formula feels a little heavy at first and stays wet for a little bit but it does stain nicely! My dry parts stained a little darker but nothing major. It was drying ever so slightly but again nothing extreme. The staying power was impressive.
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Macaroon
Really awesome and creamy and has great lasting power ! does fade off after hours. Its a gloss and a stain I love it.
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
Didn't really like doesn't really last little lighter than the actual demo of the color wouldn't buy it again maybe try another stronger color I guess okay for the price
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Creamy Cafe, Mango Tango, Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Sugar, Carabet Blend, Pink Lemonade
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.