BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Lasting it is y'all. Lasting is for sure. The colors are fabulous and the quality is prfextioib my lips feel so great
Keely T.
This is great lip product. It meets all my wants/needs when it comes to what I look for or expect. Not too pricey. So worth it!
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
Review for: Macaroon more...
The color itself was gorgeous I received tons of compliments! It did last, I didn’t have to reapply just a touch up here and there. The reason I couldn’t give it a better review is that I noticed instead of moisturizing my lips it dried them out. I had to add chapstick.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Omg he Milani lip Stain is to dye for it last all day long I get so many compliments when I wear it and guess what you can buy it at your local drugstore and it's cheap too it's so worth it I love lipgloss and this is in my top ten
Karen D.
horizon
It is awesome because it’s not just only lip gloss but it also hydrates the lips abd softens them .
Megan K.
If you don't want to wear a lipstick or a heavy gloss, a stain is the next best way to go. This one gives you the perfect hint of color without it being overboard. It's perfect for the daylight.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My lips always get very dry in the winter if after wearing some matte lipsticks but this has help me a lot. It keeps my lips so moisturize and they look healthy. With this I don’t have little cuts from dryness on my lips. I recommend this product.
My Asha N.
Conyers, GA
Absolutely love this product, my lips are always super perfect! And i even ordered a 2nd Incase I run out:)
Leah W.
I love this Matt color it’s perfect for an every day look. It’s perfect on every skin tone and smells amazing!
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?