BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
ivette s.
Belton, MO
Review for: Creamy Cafe
This one i didn't like out of all their staff because it was drying. I ended up returning it. The packaging is ok. I am not fond of the brush
Krystal A.
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
I didn't like this product, I don't know if I just came across a bad one but it was absolutely disgusting, like I was putting glue on my lips.
Taylor R.
Campbellsville, KY
Review for: Raspberry Tart
I am always on the lookout for new products for my lips, I love trying new things! I saw this and decided to try it the first time I tried it I absolutely loved the color and it was so cute the second time I went to try it it was dried out and I even put the cap on it so don't buy this, it dries out way too fast.
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
Didn't really like doesn't really last little lighter than the actual demo of the color wouldn't buy it again maybe try another stronger color I guess okay for the price
Alicia H.
Review for: Mango Tango, Creamy Cafe, Red, Raspberry Tart
First of all, the colors are very nice. They look very nice on my skin tone. But the applicator with the white bristles I do not like. The lip stain applies very streaky. Therefore, you'll have to rub your lips together in order to spread the lip stain. Then it's tacky and it annoys me.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
So messy!
This product is fun in theory but it creates a huge mess. Not a fan of this product
Jessica R.
Review for: Mango Tango
Not so great. Not a bad color just don't like the delivery system. Could be more opaque and a little more smooth
Maria G.
Oceanside, Ca
Review for: Macaroon
I need to start but saying I love Milani's products however these glosses aren't my favorite. They are very clumpy and sticky but very pigmented. If your interested in trying them you can sometimes find them at the dollar store.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Mango Tango
To me, these are just okay products. They are hard to apply and feel very thick on my lips. They do have a glossy finish and come in pretty colors, but to me it just is not worth the hassle of applying them.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Macaroon
I like the colors and the staying power of these. on the other hand they are super sticky and I do a lot of talking on a daily basis so it's uncomfortable for me. If you deal with that issue, then these are a good option. Also of note, the application can be tricky it's a brush and you twist the product out which sometimes means you can twist too much out or not enough. This was not a deal breaker for me but it will be for some.
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.