BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daisy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. It does what it says on the packaging. It keeps my lips moisturized and with a subtle gloss stain
Velinda L.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Creamy Cafe
This is a great product.... Its perfect to put on and head out..it's easy to apply and I love love the colors!!!!
Jessica R.
Review for: Mango Tango
Not so great. Not a bad color just don't like the delivery system. Could be more opaque and a little more smooth
Arely M.
Review for: Red, Raspberry Tart
Love this it loast longer and it keeps it creammy with my moist lips and that mix is like a cherry on topp of it
Stacia T.
Review for: Macaroon
I got these from dollar tree and I liked them but i don't really think the are stains at least not really on me.
ana maria g.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
The product or milani.is deliciuos very creme i have beuriful product.is soft is don't grease and is very light.
Monique L.
Austin, TX
If you are looking to get some color and leave your lips moisturizerized this is definitely the product for you
Jaime M.
I love that it's a stain lip glass. And it lasts for a great amount of time especially when you're goin out.
Salena Y.
Just like how it leaves my lips. If I need them to be soft I'll use this and the plus side it's a gloss too.
Citlaly F.
Edmonson
Fast and Easy to apply, lasts all day. You can feel the outcome of your soft lips. Bought it online for cheap
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.